Profile for Debbie > Reviews

Debbie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Nov. 2013
My 5 year old daughter had caught head lice from school and after numerous lotions, potions and combs, she still wasn't clear. It got to the point where I was going through her hair every day, strand by strand and cutting 'that' strand out which had the egg on, this took me at least 3 hours as shes' got thick, long, naturally curly hair. I was at my wits end. I saw this product and after reading the reviews, I ordered it straight away.

This comb is amazing, I couldn't believe how easy it was. I washed my daughter's hair as normal then added conditioner. I then divided up her hair into sections and combed away. I had a bowl of water at the side of me, which I used to rinse the comb in after each stroke. At the end I could see all the lice etc floating around, so I knew the comb had done it's job fantastically. I went through her hair the same way after 3 days and did find a few more, but at least they're no longer in her hair. This is a lot easier for me as my daughter wasn't happy sitting still for hours on end.

I've since done the same on my son's and husband's hair and also on my own, and yes, we all had those 'little visitors', but not anymore.

I would highly recommend this comb, it had given me my sanity back and also cut down my electricity bill, from not having to wash the bedding every day haha!

7,000 STICKY COLOURED 8mm LABELS DOTS ROUND CIRCLES SELF ADHESIVE ASSORTED COLOURS
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar. 2013
Hmmmmmm, now then, what can you say about sticky dots really. Bought for using on reward charts for my children. Quick despatch and delivery.

175 Star Pink Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Labels for Colour Coding
175 Star Pink Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Labels for Colour Coding
Offered by Minilabel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought these stickers to use for my daughter's reward chart as she likes pink things. Quick despatch and dellivery and OK price.

Tommee Tippee Explora Active Sipper Cup Pink
Tommee Tippee Explora Active Sipper Cup Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought this as a replacment as the valve on the previous one had started to leak. Good all round job, my daughter uses it at home and for pre-school. Sometimes the valve does dislodge if dropped which can cause a leak, but can be pushed back in.

Hangerworld Pack of 12 Blue Plastic Coat Clothes Garment Hangers with Trouser Bar - 38cm (15")

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought these for using in my son's room, but didn't realise until they came that they are adult ones (my fault).. Nevermind, they will get used. Good design though.

Around The Home 10pk Children's Coat Hangers In Pink For Kids Clothes / 305993
Around The Home 10pk Children's Coat Hangers In Pink For Kids Clothes / 305993
Offered by WILSONS DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought these as my daughter had ran out of hangers. They are OK, but are quite thin, however, they have been used.

Over 1000 reward stickers childrens teachers smiley face stars and more
Over 1000 reward stickers childrens teachers smiley face stars and more
Offered by acerdeals

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought these for using on my childrens' reward charts. There are ones I can use such as smiley faces and stars, however, some of the other one's can't be used for that purpose, but I will use them for other things with the kids eg> well done sticker etc.

Disney Pixar Cars 2: 3 Piece Dinner Set
Disney Pixar Cars 2: 3 Piece Dinner Set

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought this product for my 2 year old son who is currently mad on 'McQueen'. The cup and bowl are fine, however, the plate is too flat and abit small for main meals, but fine for sandwiches and snacks. My son loves this.

Magnifying Mirror 15x Magnification Close Eye Makeup Cosmetic Eyebrow Suction
Magnifying Mirror 15x Magnification Close Eye Makeup Cosmetic Eyebrow Suction
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought this to replace a previous mirror. This one is 5x more magnifying and the suckers stick well. I use this for doing my eyebrows. Good price aswell.

Cot Bed Fitted Sheet : 100% Combed Jersey Cotton Col WHITE To Fit Size 140 x 70 cm Mattress
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought these to replace the current fitted cot sheets I'm using (as they're now old). I thought they were great, wash and tumble well and have a lovely soft feel to them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5