Profile for nanju > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Galt Toys Snakes and Ladders Ludo Game Set
Galt Toys Snakes and Ladders Ludo Game Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old games fun without breaking the bank!, 9 Oct. 2010
I have been on the lookout for games to keep our 6 year old grandson occupied, and knowing he prefers to have someone to play with - I thought it would be a great chance for me to have a trip down memory lane too! It is so refreshing to have a game which - though might be thought by some old-fashioned - is good clean sociable fun, as well as a learning tool too. Counting made pleasurable for children [who would find it a boring chore normally] as they go up the snakes and down the ladders,- and in turn pleasureable to us oldies as it takes us back to times when fun didn't cost a fortune.
Anyway - I ordered 3 games at the same time and all arrived so quickly I am amazed! This game board is very sturdy and will stand up well to all the pummelling it will get from our family and I look forward to using it for a long long time. Not only that it has another great 'oldie' Ludo on the reverse side of the board, twice the fun and GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!

Kenwood 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 W - Chrome
Kenwood 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 W - Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not quite up to usual Kenwood standard., 7 July 2010
I bought this Kenwood 3 in 1 can opener to replace exactly the same product I have bought previously. This is my third purchase of this particular type of can opener over the last 15 or so years and I have always been so very happy with the product. This one for some reason is not quite as easy to get the can into the correct position for take up, and this makes it more difficult for fingers which are not as flexible as they used to be. I shall persevere however in the hope that the easy knack returns to me and that this one will last as long as the other 2 did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3