Profile for Cat > Reviews

Content by Cat

Cat (Haute-Savoie, France)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best alarm clock there is! Great functions and very reliable!, 14 Jan. 2014
I had used the earlier version, SRS 100, for 10 years and was very happy with it. I loved the sunrise-sunset simulator, the fact I could use my own lamp, the fact I could set a different waking time for each day of the week...
But I regretted that when there was a power outage, I would have to reset everything. And I would have liked to be able to listen to my music, or my audio books.

After 10 years, my SRS 100 suddenly died. And I found that the SRS 150 offered all the options I loved, plus those I had been hoping for!

I saved my favorite music and guided meditations on the memory card that is provided. The music stopped with the sunset feature and I had a very peaceful night: 8 hours of sleep for the first time in months!

If you are looking for natural ways so you feel more energy in the morning and sleep better at night, this is a great way!

Nota: I bought this SRS 150 in France but thought my feedback could interest Amazon UK buyers.

Style Clinic: How to Look Fabulous All the Time, at Any Age, for Any Occasion
Style Clinic: How to Look Fabulous All the Time, at Any Age, for Any Occasion
by Paula Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need to dress well for work, read this book!, 18 Jun. 2010
Great book for women of all ages, particularly for those of us who have to dress well for work.

It offers excellent advice and lots of photos so we can decide what feels right for us and what does not (which is just as important). I found it well written and a page-turner.

It motivated me to go through a major closet decluttering spree. And it worked beautifully! Instead of buying a few more clothes, I have now put together several good looking outfits using tops and pants I already had.

The return on investment was great for me:
I saved on shopping,
I saved on closet space,
I probably will make a bit of money selling a few items that were still new,
I will give a bunch of clean clothes to a charity,
And I now feel self confident and elegant when wearing my clothes.

I love it!