Profile for Wolfman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bosch X-Line Accessory Set, 50 Pieces
Bosch X-Line Accessory Set, 50 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "bit" of kit, 19 Oct. 2015
I bought these as a temporary replacement for my previous set of drill bits that "went missing" during a house move a short while ago. I thought for the price it was great value and while a lot smaller than my previous set should have enough bits and pieces to get me through for a while.

So far I have used a couple of the masonry bits to attach a TV to the wall and there was no trouble drilling in even using the widest 10mm bit. I have also used a couple of the wood bits with no issue (though this was only drilling into MDF and chip board so I would have been really upset if the wood bit encountered an issue there).

All in all a great little set that should have enough bits and pieces to keep the keen DIYer out of trouble for a while.

Invision Ultra Slim Tilt Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket - For Most 26 - 60 Inch LED LCD Plasma & Curved TV Screens - Max VESA 400mm x 400mm - Now Includes 1.8m HDMI Cable (A2)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Wall Mounted Bracket, 19 Oct. 2015
I bought this to attach a 42' LCD tv to a solid wall in our living room and boy was I pleased at how easy it was.

First I have to say that the bracket itself is incredibly sturdy and well made, it also contains a great selection of attachments (for the back of your TV) which was very handy as our TV needed the largest extenders.

The additional fixings (wall plugs, nuts and bolts) are all of a very high standard and the instructions were clear, easy to follow and very detailed.

All in all very happy with this purchase and I will be purchasing a couple more for our other TV's

Key cabinet 20 key
Key cabinet 20 key

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 19 Oct. 2015
A good little key locker with a round 20 plastic key fobs.

I have attached to a cupboard using the fixings supplied and it seem to be plenty sturdy with no movement.

The build quality is nothing spectacular (none of the plates containing the hooks are perfectly level), but for the price I wasn't expecting the world.

Would recommend to anyone as it is excellent value for the price.

Genuine Flymo Blade Bolt Spanner Hover Compact 300 330 350 TurboLite 330 350 400
Offered by Arktikas Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!!, 5 Oct. 2015
Worked perfectly with my Flymo 330 compact and didn't break the first time I turned it (like the one I had in my garage). For the price absolutely top notch!!!

BLACK+DECKER DV9610N 9.6 V Cyclonic Action Dustbuster
BLACK+DECKER DV9610N 9.6 V Cyclonic Action Dustbuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little dustbuster, 13 July 2015
As the title suggests I am very pleased with this item.

The suction is great for a handheld and the battery seems to last fairly well. It is very simple to set up with very clear instructions.

It is also very easily broken down, cleaned and reconstructed.

Overall a great item at a very reasonable price.

Tower Lord: Book 2 of Raven's Shadow
Tower Lord: Book 2 of Raven's Shadow
by Anthony Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, Dark, Gruesome & Compelling, 8 Jun. 2015
I have to say after purchasing the first of this trilogy in an airport to relieve the boredom of a rather long flight I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one, and I am delighted to say that it did not disappoint!

The story picks up round about where the last finished and as before we get the story from the perspective of a host of different characters all of which are exciting and intriguing. Each character brings his or her own set of skills, morals and perspective to each situation and they are all so different that I found myself wondering if some of the characters had been written by a different author. This is one of the best multi perspective books I have ever read, for the first time ever I found myself not caring who's perspective the next chapter was from as I enjoyed each of the charters almost equally (always have to have a favourite but I will let you choose your own without bias on my behalf).

In summary an absolutely awesome book, falling only a little shy of the first in the series but still well worth the 5 stars. Grab yourself a copy and get reading! Cant wait for the next one!

Folk'd (The Folk'd Trilogy)
Folk'd (The Folk'd Trilogy)
by Laurence Donaghy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a full book!!!, 8 Jun. 2015
First of all I would like to state that this book is pretty good, the story is a little different from others in the genre which makes for decent read. The characters are fairly likeable and the story moves at a decent enough pace to keep the reader interested.

Now the down side. The "Belfast" language is a little more colourful than strictly necessary for this type of book whilst not excessive it does get a little annoying.

However probably the most annoying thing about this book is the fact it ISN'T a full book!!! At best this is the opening quarter (maybe a third) of a book. If this was the first harry potter book it would have ended when he reached the hogwarts express. That annoyed me a lot as the other books (sorry the middle and end of this book) can be purchased separately for another 7 or 8 pounds each.

In summary a good start but I do feel a little ripped off by the fact that this IS NOT A FULL BOOK!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2015 11:58 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 20 Jan. 2015
Was a present for my wife to go with her new phone and she absolutely loves it.

Now on the technical side...

Good - The phone fits well in the plastic holder which seems pretty sturdy (phone has been dropped on a number of occasions and has yet to pop out of the cover or for the plastic to crack). The material on the cover seems to be of goods quality and the stitching is also very neat and well finished.

Bad - The cover is a little bulky but that is to be expected and there is probably no need for the little stylus pen (which was lost in a few days).

The good far outweighs the bad and the case is well worth the money!

Mens 'Creature' Dunlop Animal Feet Slippers UK 8-9
Mens 'Creature' Dunlop Animal Feet Slippers UK 8-9

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Feet, 20 Jan. 2015
Excellent pair of slippers, snug but not tight and keep the feet well warm. What more can you ask from a pair of slippers?

Sky+HD 120 Remote Control sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging with Duracell Batteries & Manual
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Awesome worked exactly like the old one and took 2 minutes to set up!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3