Profile for Mrs. C. Bruce > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Bruce

Mrs. C. Bruce (Northumberland UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
"Who Cares" Women's Fashion Faux Leather Strap Letters Printed Quartz Wrist Watch (Mint Green)
Offered by Broadfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 15 July 2017
excellent value for money

Playtex Cross Your Heart Bra (46B)
Playtex Cross Your Heart Bra (46B)
Offered by Silhouette Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bra, 15 July 2017
lovely bra, fits perfectly

I Have Too Many Guitars Said Nobody Ever T-Shirt Mens Ladies Unisex Fit Funny XXL
Offered by Jonny Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 15 July 2017
excellent quality, hubby loved it

Classic Guitars - Round Wooden Coaster
Classic Guitars - Round Wooden Coaster
Offered by Top Banana Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 15 July 2017
Not as sturdy as I had anticipated for the price.

Sanwood® Pompoms Fur Ball with Rhinestone Keychain Key Ring for Car Key Handbag
Sanwood® Pompoms Fur Ball with Rhinestone Keychain Key Ring for Car Key Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars blingtastic!, 29 May 2017
totally love this bling, bought it to go on my new car's key!

As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours As-long-as-we-beat-the-English-Wales-6-Nations-Rugby-Mens-Tshirt-8-Colours Have one to sell? Sell it yourself Details about As long as we beat the English, Wales Nations Rugby Mens Tshirt 8 Colours (3XL 50-52)
Offered by TSHIRT PRINTING 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt, 6 May 2017
shame it didn't bring us luck! good quality, washed well, very fast dispatch, very pleased all round, thank you/diolch yn fawr

GREATEST HITS
GREATEST HITS
Offered by HLRecordsEU

1.0 out of 5 stars total waste of money, 6 May 2017
This review is from: GREATEST HITS (Audio CD)
real waste of money, the CD jumps from start to finish. Feel like the CD I ordered and the CD I received were very very different

Sanwood 12 Colors Eye Shadow Lip Liner Eyeliner Eyebrow Pen Makeup
Sanwood 12 Colors Eye Shadow Lip Liner Eyeliner Eyebrow Pen Makeup
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars great colours, 18 Jan. 2017
very pleased, better than I had expected. Great colours.

Welsh Apron - Not Only A Perfect/Great Cook, I'm Welsh
Welsh Apron - Not Only A Perfect/Great Cook, I'm Welsh
Offered by Wales-In-Union

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 18 Jan. 2017
excellent apron! Hubby very pleased and proud to wear, made of good material, quick delivery.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than imagined, 18 Jan. 2017
smaller than I had imagined.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5