Profile for MummyC > Reviews

Content by MummyC

MummyC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing (Housewife Assassin Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrgh!!!, 22 May 2017
Yet again Josie Brown leaves you desperately wanting more in this incredible series of books. They are tense, witty and very well written. Better download the next one as I'm chomping at the bit to find out what happens next.

Moana
Moana

5.0 out of 5 stars You must buy this....... addictive!, 23 April 2017
This review is from: Moana (Audio CD)
We are officially addicted to Moana, so have just ordered this CD for the car and was pleasantly suprised to get a free downlad for the Kindle. This is useful whilst we wait for the CD to arrive and it shows the words for a sing along too! You will not be disappointed purchasing the soundtrack. It is AMAZING. 40 songs/musical renditions ensures it will keep you singing and dancing for ages. I already have albums with music from the South Pacific, so my girls are already used to the genre. A good introduction for youngsters. Even Daddy is loving tbis which is an extremely top recommendation. Enjoy!

Facebook
Facebook

1.0 out of 5 stars Update urgently required!!!!, 12 April 2017
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Come on Amazon - my phone is up to date but I use my Kindle more and it's way behind!!!!

Color Switch
Color Switch

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh no!!, 9 April 2017
This review is from: Color Switch (App)
OMG! How infuriating and annoying is this! I am not one for giving bad reviews, but this is so mind numbing it is beyond belief. I'm pretty sure a few brain cells died of boredom during my attempt to work out why so many think it is great. It would appear I'm in a minority, but there you go...... I've better things to do. :-)

Gul Softshell Sports Neck Gaitor Snood - One Size - Black - Ski Snowboarding
Gul Softshell Sports Neck Gaitor Snood - One Size - Black - Ski Snowboarding
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!, 27 Mar. 2017
Bought for hubby and he is delighted. Says it's the best one he has (he's got lots!)

VIP Christmas Elf Pack with Elf, Nice List Certificate, 24 reports, letter , Cards Behaviour

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on this Christmas!, 27 Mar. 2017
Endless amusement for our daughters. Our Elf is a good one thankfully and doesn't do anything the girls wouldn't do - well apart from dangle from the light, but we never found out who helped him up! They were very sorry to see him go home with Santa and are hoping he comes back next year. Has a lovely letter of introduction and a pile of bits we haven't used, he is good value for money.

Barbie Doll & the Secret Door Unicorn. Barbie and her majestic pink unicorn with endless hair, two flower-adorned hair clips and three extensions
Offered by Clickmegetme

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 27 Mar. 2017
The screams of delight upon opening said it all. One exceptionally happy unicorn mad six year old. Is also sturdy enough to cope with a 2 year old little sister. Very satisfying plaiting the mane and tail (mummy)!!!

LeapFrog Count Along Till
LeapFrog Count Along Till
Offered by Velasource

5.0 out of 5 stars Very popular, 27 Mar. 2017
This review is from: LeapFrog Count Along Till (Toy)
Shop, shop and shop! Happy little 2 year old and her big sister too. Good value for money.

Adjustable neoprene Wrist support (Small 14-16.2cm, Right)
Adjustable neoprene Wrist support (Small 14-16.2cm, Right)
Offered by pro-active

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Mar. 2017
Ordered as the small support I got from the GP was too big and they didn't have a child size. This is a perfect fit for my tiny wrist. An added benefit is the colour, looks much better in black!

Pellor Children's Garden Games Flexible Swing Seat Wrap-Around With Carabiner (Red)
Offered by Pellor Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars The bees knees!!, 27 Mar. 2017
Brilliant swings! We bought one each for our 6 and 2 year old and because they are flexible, they fit the derriers of each child and also us. They look great, they are easy to fit and adjust and are strong. Great colour too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20