Profile for Tom4 > Reviews

York Notes Advanced: Alfred Tennyson Selected Poems
York Notes Advanced: Alfred Tennyson Selected Poems
by Dr Glennis Byron

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 13 Oct. 2013
If your using the purple Tennyson poetry book this York Notes doesn't cover the full range as well as this the analysis didn't prove to be to helpful as I had my own analysis of his poems already and this book didn't really add much to that. I'd go as far as to call the book slightly limited.

No point buying it unless you need help getting started, if you've got your own analysis and your looking for abit more it doesn't really help.

BTW I got a B at AS so judge for yourselves

Casemere Genuine Samsung Hands-free Headset White EHS44AFSWE for for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy Mini S5570, S8530 Wave II, I9001 Galaxy S Plus, I9003 Galaxy SL, Galaxy Fit S5670, S8500 Wave, I5500 Galaxy 5, Galaxy Gio S5660

5.0 out of 5 stars As good if not better than the ones that come with the S2, 13 Oct. 2013
I use these headphones vigorously basically everyday for a good while, and they are still going strong. I use them for a wide range of music genres and the headphones fulfil the criteria for classical music to dubstep

AQA English Literature A A2: Student's Book (Aqa English Literature for A2)
AQA English Literature A A2: Student's Book (Aqa English Literature for A2)
by Stella Canwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very in-depth book, 13 Oct. 2013
This book is extremely useful for any A2 student studying this specific course. I especially favoured this book as it covers the coursework aspect very well. The questions for each extract are very hard but as it is A2 this is expected, and hopefully over prepare you for the exam.

I'd recommend this book to those willing to put the work in, you get what you put in as it were. Just note if your self studying this course the book doesn't provide answers for the extract questions, which take up most of the book.

AS-Level Biology Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only
AS-Level Biology Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good guided me to an A, 7 Jun. 2013
At first I was apprehensive about this book, so much so that I didnt use it for 2 months after starting AS! But whilst reading through the generic big rusty book my college asked me to buy (which admittedly contained revelant info my it was spread all over the place),I opted for the CGP

It seems basic at first but trust me it contains EVVERYTHING you need to know.It follows the edexcel biology specification so everything is in there. Some parts will be confusing but, ask your teacher and they'll explain what the book meant more thoroughly.

But honestly ever since getting an A for unit 1 in Jnauary I knew this book was the one.