Profile for Tan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
RAW
RAW

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING,MOVING.ROLLERCOASTER OF A READ, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read by Belle and I have to say I was very taken back by it.The book started off just ok but got better and better as I read,the story sucked me in and the ending kinda knocked me for six!there best be a book two is all I can say!I loved Twitch and hated him at the same time(more so LOVE)when you read the book you will understand.The leading lady her self was fab, I so wanted to be Lexi but dont think I could deal with Twitch like she did.I think I would of kicked him in his junk a few times:)The story was so different,the ending moved me and I truly loved it.......NEED A BOOK TWO TO THIS!

Delinquent Daddy
Delinquent Daddy

4.0 out of 5 stars good read!, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Delinquent Daddy (Kindle Edition)
price of a kiss is one of my top ten books EVER and after reading it I thought id give another one of Linda's books a try.I must say I didnt like it as much as her other book but thats not to say it wast a good read because it was.I didnt like bosten at all at first,thought he was a bit of a stuck up ass but as the book goes on he kinda grows on you and you see that hes leaning from his mistakes.Ellie I loved! shes such a stronge lady who has gone through so much.I love all the emotions the two of them go through and how Bosten takes to being a daddy so well.I gave this book a 4 star because even though it was good it still didnt top her other book that Iv read.Linda Kages writing is great and I will be buying more of here books.

Seven Years (Seven Series Book 1)
Seven Years (Seven Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAN BLOODY TASTIC !!, 16 Nov. 2013
This is the first book iv read by Dannika Dark but I no it wont be the last! I love the relationship Lexi and Austin have and the emotions that the both of them go through.The writing and story was easy to get in to and the plot well thought out.This book didnt disappoint in anway and to think I only bought it on a wim,It took me a hole day and most of the night to read but I couldnt put it down.To say im a little in love with Austin Cole would be an understatement but his brothers aint bad either (mmm Denny)I think im going to love this series and if any of Dannikas other books are this good I will become a big fan.5 star for this wonderful addictive new series and a BIG thumbs up for ms Dannika Darks brillant imagination and writing skills.cant wait to read the next book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 12:32 PM GMT

Un.Bridled (Slayter Series Book 2)
Un.Bridled (Slayter Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner !!!, 16 Nov. 2013
I got this book as soon as it came out but due to my greed for reading iv only just found the time to write this review weeks and weeks later.I read the first book and loved it so it went without saying I was goin to buy the next book in the series and it didnt disappoint in anyway! I loved the twists in this book and thought the plot was well thought out.I was happy to see that Cole changed his mind about him and Hayden being together and also how Hayden has developed in the first two books. Reese Morgans writing is so easy to read that you just get swept in to the story, Im such a big fan of this series that I hope Reese has a rethink about the series only being three books because I will be gutted to see this series come to an end.5 star all the way again.Thank you Reese Morgan for another fabulously addictive read.

SLOW BURN
SLOW BURN

5.0 out of 5 stars A HILARIOUS ROMANCE, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: SLOW BURN (Kindle Edition)
This book had my family rolling there eyes at me a few times because I was laughing out loud and tutting all the way through.I found the chocolate bar scene hilarious,Juliet is so funny you cant help but love the girl! Now I have a big hate of love triangles and this book does have one but it is done in the right way so much so i didnt mind it at all,just goes to show what a good writer can do.What I love about Juliet is that shes real,I mean she lost her v card when she was off her face drunk.Also the guy is her ex boyfriends best mate mmm not good but still this happens in real life not everyone can lose it to a guy they will be with forever (hate books like that).I loved Johnny!!! yet again because he made a mistake and tried so hard to make things right and even though Juliet ended up with Dean I did let myself hope that she would give the guy another chance.The book does end with Johnny telling Dean and Juliet that some day he will win her back and I loved that,could be another book hope so!The characters in this book are great and I enjoyed the the book so much I will defo be reading it again.A gave this book 5 stars but its so much better...its a laugh out loud emotional ride that will have you wanting more I know I do...Book two please.x

Wait for You (Wait For You, Book 1)
Wait for You (Wait For You, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars looooooved it !!!, 5 Sept. 2013
So I love this author anyway so I new before reading the book it was going to be another winner she is that good!!!.Cam is just hot as in steaming,boiling hot as in spontaneous combustion hot.....I so wanted to be the one to pet his turtel lol. Anywaaay the book was such an easy read you get pulled right in,this author tends to do that thats why I love her so much her books come to life and your in the story with the characters.This love story was gripping and very sweet and I loved it to bits... will defo read it again.

Troll: Taken by the Beast
Troll: Taken by the Beast

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 5 Sept. 2013
I thought this would have a bit more of a story line but there wasnt much to it at all.

The Pack (Born to be Were series Book 1)
The Pack (Born to be Were series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars could not get in to it :(, 5 Sept. 2013
The first part of this book was ok but as time went on I just thought the story lacked somthing and in the end it bored me to death.This book was not for me im sorry.

Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men Book 1)
Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL READ!!!1, 5 Sept. 2013
So I didnt no if I was going to like the book because of the whole gigolo thing but I gave it a go anyway because it peaked my interet.I have never read a book like this before but after the first few chapters i was hooked!!! I could not put the book down and stayed up till 3am to finish it.I felt so sorry for the poor boy and that kind of took me back a bit because I thought I would have been sickend by the whole thing but you find out the whys and carnt help falling a little in love with this hunk of a gigolo.Such an easy read and like I said it hooked me from the get go, when it came to an end I founed my self huffing and puffing and wanting to throw my kindel at the wall.I did not want this book to end for real...grrr.A gave the book a 5 star but I would give it more if I could just for the fact of being different this is not the everyday love story.All in all I loved it,loved it.loved it.x

Into the Deep
Into the Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars sooooo loved this book!, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Into the Deep (Kindle Edition)
So I didnt think I would like this book when I first started to read it because of the flicking to past and present thing,I thought it would start to confuse me a bit but the story sucked me in and I couldnt put the book down.I loved the two main characters and im a little in love with Lowe.The only down side to this book is that I have to wait till next year for the next one (grrrr).I cant wait to find out what happens next because there are defo a lot of issues to be cleared up.I gave this book a 5 star and its going to kill me to have to wait for the next one.

Page: 1 | 2