Profile for Kurt Allen > Reviews

Content by Kurt Allen

Kurt Allen (UK)

Anastasia (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1)
Anastasia (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1)
by Vladimir Megré

4.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point, 14 April 2009
I read this book about 10 years ago when it was first published in Russia. After reading all the series it made me think and research a lot about what was written in the book. Yes, there are too many things that our minds cannot accept as reality but the whole idea sounds great. For the past 10 years I have read different opinions about the book and met dozens of people both followers and those who rejected this book as "the worst fiction ever". I think arguing is still happening everywhere in internet forums but my belief is that it is not important. For those who has accepted the idea of the book and has started a new life it'll be the the complete guide to their lifestyle and the rest of the world. After a while we'll see whether Anastasia was right about what she told to the author, whether the author was right letting this book to be published, and whether Anastasia has ever existed.
The only problem I have seen with the followers that some of them trying to make it as a religion. I do not think it is right. The more they are going to position themselves as the new and the only religion the more troubles from the existed religions they will get. I found a very hot 120 pages and 17 month (!) discussion between followers (they are called anastasitsy) and evangelists. Which has ended with just plenty of emotions from both sides.
Personally, I agree with the book. It gives directions on what exactly to do (or at least to try doing) to be able to get happiness and find some answers on the questions that have been somewhere deep inside since each of us was born. It's like a navigator and energiser at the same time. Once you read this book you'll never stop thinking about information you got from it and will be looking for proof from different books, world around you and from inside you as well. And this, probably, what the author wanted from you. Look, hear and feel the Universe. Go back to your roots and take a chance to change the way you live, the world and make yourself and your family HAPPY!
I put 4 stars instead of 5 just for slightly unprofessional style.
Sorry for my English. It is my 3rd language.