Profile for Galley Slave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Miller's Collectables Handbook & Price Guide 2016-2017
Miller's Collectables Handbook & Price Guide 2016-2017
by Judith Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars This issue is not as good as previous ones, disapointed., 22 Jun. 2016
Received my book today, quite disapointed, I have other copies and Millers Collectables, but this latest edition hasn't got as many items listed and what is listed is only the more expensive items. on a positive side, the photos are bigger and better quality. From a dealers point of view, the chances of coming across any of the items listed in the book are pretty remote.

LG G4 Stylus 8 GB UK SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Titan Silver
LG G4 Stylus 8 GB UK SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Titan Silver
Offered by ILGS - I Love Going Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars glad I bought it, 28 April 2016
The phone is fast and does every thing I want, If you are one of them people that likes downloading and using apps, then you might find the internal memory ( 8Gb ) not enouth , after installing all the apps I use, along with the operating system, space used was around 4Gb. Battery life is excellant and the operating system is Adroid 6, for me this phone is excellant, glad I bought it.

Draper 57569 Mini Round-Point Shovel with Fibreglass Shaft
Draper 57569 Mini Round-Point Shovel with Fibreglass Shaft

5.0 out of 5 stars THE metal detectorists spade!, 30 Mar. 2016
As a metal detectorsist, this spade is great. It's small, robust and cheap enough to replace if it breaks. With that being said, i have given it some real hard usage over the time i have had it and it still feels as though it will serve me for a lot longer. There is a reason you see detectorists with this spade, it's because it is simply the best choice if you want a cheap and reliable spade. Yeah, it will eventually break, but at £13 it isn't a huge investment. My Verdict? Just buy it :)

Transience
Transience

2.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the music, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Transience (MP3 Download)
Enjoyed the music, but the tracks are not very long for the money, 11 tracks only had up to 43mins of music. 1 track is only 2.23mins long, so 2 stars only from me.

Amzer Flip Case Cover - Black for ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG
Amzer Flip Case Cover - Black for ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality product, 29 Nov. 2014
Very good quality product, well made, When answering the phone the opening flap does get in the way but that would happen with most phone cases. Well pleased other wise.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Great product, very fast at loading apps.I have only one niggle about this product, that is it doesn't have a on off button, which I find annoying, it just goes to sleep after half a hour, (I use it in my bedroom) this means that the front light stays on until it goes asleep. that means I have to get out of bed to unplug the Fire TV so that the front on light goes out, I find it quite bright and it keeps me awake. other wise a great product.

10M WHITE VIRGIN MEDIA TV & BROADBAND EXTENSION CABLE - TOP QUALITY FROM HIGHSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars but its good quality and has proper Virgin media plugs on the ..., 1 Aug. 2014
This is a bargain, It cost more to post then the cable cost, so I wasn't expecting much, but its good quality and has proper Virgin media plugs on the end of the cable. Well pleased.

Globalebuy GT99 Quad Core 1G Ram Smart Phone MTK6589 Android 4.2 1.2GHz 4.5 Inch IPS HD 1280*720p Screen 12.0Mp Camera 3G Wifi Bluetooth - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Geart Mobile for the Money., 27 Jan. 2014
Received Cubot G99 this morning, my old HTC Desire give up the ghost. I know its early days yet, but the quality of this phone is brilliant for the money (Glad I took the plunge) I'm amazed how easy it was to set up and use and the speed is way faster than my HTC desire. Manged to set up email accounts, facebook and for once to transfer my address book from the HTC (never achieved this before). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this phone.The screen quality is amazing, good as my HTC. Its a bargain for the money. Only one niggle that bothers me, if the battery fails can I buy a replacement, looked round Amazon but didn't find one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2014 3:20 PM BST

Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 11 DC OS HSM Lens for Canon
Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 11 DC OS HSM Lens for Canon
Offered by Picsio

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure, 26 July 2013
Fast delivery from Amazon as usual, brill service
I own a Canon 7D and not sure if this Lens is working properly Ive had it for a few weeks now, it seems to be out of focus most of the time and quite blurred when in auto focus, but this could be pherhaps because of the fixed 6.3 aperture Im not sure, Manual focus seems to work but not Auto,I will have to test some more, but I own a Sigma 17-70mm Lens and its much sharper and has a better deth of field than the Sigma 18-200mm. I wish Id not bought this Lens. Disapointed

Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, 1 User [Product Key Card Only] (PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, 1 User [Product Key Card Only] (PC)
Offered by IHI

1.0 out of 5 stars NO CONTACT FROM THIS COMPANY, 27 Dec. 2012
BEWARE BUSINESS CUSTOMERS, you won't get a VAT receipt in fact they WILL NOT respond at all. I think that the goods are not genuine
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2014 12:02 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2