Profile for Becca Juster > Reviews

Collins Complete DIY Manual
Collins Complete DIY Manual
by Albert Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 26 Nov. 2012
I've bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and I couldn't help but take a peek inside.

First off, it arrived in the box and was so heavy that I thought multiple items had arrived together. I opened it and it was just the book and let me tell you, it's chunky! It's hard back and the pages are very good quality.

There is a section for just about everything- from building a wall to unblocking a toilet- it's all covered! Like I said, I've bought it for my other half but I will no doubt be using it myself!

Bomb Cosmetics Luxury Ballotin Assortment Bath Set (6 Items) [Packaging may vary]

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for a friend!, 14 Jun. 2012
I bought this for a close friend and it's really quite cute. The box is a fair bit smaller than I anticipated, but it still made a nice gift.

My only criticism would be that the individual bath bombs are not wrapped separately or kept in separate compartments, meaning they move around in the box and are prone to damage (one of the little roses had come off of one of the bombs).

Other than that, it's a winning gift for any female friend!

Cath Style Hard Shell Case For Blackberry Curve 8520--Blue Rose
Cath Style Hard Shell Case For Blackberry Curve 8520--Blue Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not very durable..., 14 Jun. 2012
I ordered this phone case not too long ago.

Firstly, it arrived 2 days late (although I appreciate this was likely the fault of the courier, not the seller). It also arrived with a few tiny chips in (barely noticeable).

After owning it less than a week, the chips became larger and the patterned plastic started peeling away, leaving large white gaps in the pattern. Fortunately, after sending an email with pictures of the damage, JUN E-STORE kindly sent out a replacement.

I have decided to keep the replacement by until my current case is well and truly ruined and then put the new case on at a later date- just in case the same thing happens.