Profile for Lorraine > Reviews

Content by Lorraine

Lorraine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Leegoal Artificial Fake Hanging Vine Plant Leaves Garland Home Garden Wall Decoration,Green
Offered by Fly Service

4.0 out of 5 stars Ivy, 11 Jun. 2017
Looks a bit false but good value considering the cost.

STRONG ALUMINIUM PICK UP REACHING TOOL 750MM MOBILITY ASSISTANCE PICKER GRABBER MAGNETIC FINISH GREEN JEM
Offered by H-B-K

5.0 out of 5 stars Pick up, 8 April 2017
Great little product. I recently done something to my back and bending continually was making in worse. This little gadget is brilliant, I can even pick up tiny little bits off the floor. Hopefully my back will recover but I still propose to use my pick up. It can't be used to pick up heavy items and I'm not sure how robust it is yet, but it was very reasonably priced and it's been a great help to me. In addition, it arrived promptly.

Spectrum 40 x 60 cm Memory Foam Bathmat, Cream
Spectrum 40 x 60 cm Memory Foam Bathmat, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bath mats, 2 Aug. 2016
I needed a smaller bath mat than average, unfortunately the smaller ones were more expensive than average sized mats, however, I shopped around and these mats were the cheapest I could find on line. Very pleased, fit perfectly, nice quality, prompt delivery.

VonShef Air Fryer, Fat Oil Healthier Frying in Black, 2.2L
VonShef Air Fryer, Fat Oil Healthier Frying in Black, 2.2L
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears a bit 'tinny' on first inspection but it is quite robust and good value for money, 17 April 2016
Very reasonably priced. Appears a bit 'tinny' on first inspection but it is quite robust and good value for money. It doesn't cook chips etc as evenly or as well as my previous Phillips airfryer but it is much easier to clean and a fraction ic the price, so all in all quite happy with my purchase.

The Girl With No Name
The Girl With No Name

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 April 2016
Enjoyable read

A Man Called Ove
A Man Called Ove

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: A Man Called Ove (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable read,

The Other Wives Club
The Other Wives Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2015
Found it very easy to read, fairly predictable, but quite amusing also.

The Storyteller
The Storyteller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
Good read. Nice twist.

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't particularly enjoy this book, 7 Aug. 2015
I didn't particularly enjoy this book, bit of a struggle to get into, I skipped a few chapters, which is not something I would normally do. It improved towards the end and missing out a big chunk in the middle didn't seem to make any difference to my following the story. Which just goes to show that there wasn't a lot going on and the author, in my opinion, was dragging it out.

Flat-Out Love (Flat-Out Love Series Book 1)
Flat-Out Love (Flat-Out Love Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2015