Profile for bozwell > Reviews

bozwell

O Yeah! Ultimate Hits
O Yeah! Ultimate Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cd, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
The price was fantastic and so was the CD. It had some of the songs I hadn't heard for a few years. It did arrive a day late but that wasn't a big deal. (Delivery was free).

An Angel Saved My Life: And Other True Stories of the Afterlife
An Angel Saved My Life: And Other True Stories of the Afterlife
by Jacky Newcomb

4.0 out of 5 stars are we on our own?, 18 Feb. 2014
It makes you think does this book, are Angels looking out for us. It makes you question events in your own life.

Hunger (Gone Book 2)
Hunger (Gone Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars dont judge a book by its cover, 18 Feb. 2014
I have really enjoyed this series of books so far. However the cover photo does not go with the book (don't judge a book by its cover). Its got mutant kids no adults and a alien lifeform. Fantastic!

whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds
whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds
by Angie Bailey

4.0 out of 5 stars not what i was expecting, 18 Feb. 2014
The book wasn't what I was expecting. The cat forums were my favorite part of the book. Should be more forums and maybe make a book on phone text from cats.

Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)
Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Oct. 2013
After reading hunger games I needed something else to sink my teeth into so I bought this because of the reviews from the papers. It was fantastic. Not the same as the hunger games but better. Just started the second book now. Hopefully just as good!

Gone
Gone

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Gone (Kindle Edition)
I know this book is classed as a kids book but I am 37 and really enjoyed reading it. I am now on to the second book. Just as good as Dean koontz who I usually read.

Aquarium External Fish Tank Filter 1000L/H + 9W UV Light Free Filter Media All Pond Solutions 1000EF+

5.0 out of 5 stars filter, 25 April 2013
The filter works a treat. The inlet pipe isn't up to much. It isn't long enough for the tank and it is flimsy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars filters, 14 May 2012
The filters arrived within the week. The price was fantastic especially with the cirax included. It worked out cheaper than actually buying a cheaper filter brand with the cirax separatly. Would use this company again.

Tuff-Luv Apocalypse Series Tree of Life Leather Case Cover and Stand for 6-inch Amazon Kindle 3/Global Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover/ tuff-luv, 2 Sept. 2011
What a fantastic case. It's a strong well built case that is easily put together. The stand part I can't find any use for, it gets in the way. Other than that its brilliant!!

Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits, 1991-2001
Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits, 1991-2001

4.0 out of 5 stars buy this album, 19 Sept. 2010
If you don't have a barenaked lady album. Then this is a must for you.