Profile for Gilly-Flower > Reviews

Content by Gilly-Flower

Gilly-Flower (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit with CD Quality Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies to Choose, Black
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, loud, easy to fit, smart doorbell, 19 April 2016
I bought this for my mum as she is hard of hearing and was increasingly missing visitors knocking at the door.

Mum loves this. It's small, and discreet, but loud enough for her to hear it first time, without deafening the rest of us.

It looks quite smart on the door too, which is a bonus.

It was very easy to fit, come with a strong self adhesive pad that hasn't budged at all and the base unit lights up(just in case she misses the sound, she can still see it)

There are no wires and even with doors closed, it still picks up the signal and chimes, which can also be changed to around 50 different tunes (including happy birthday and the Stars & Stripes), the list was endless!

Luckily, mum liked the Big Ben chime, but she did say some of the waltzes made her want to get up and dance to the door, so whatever your tastes, there will definately be a bell sound to suit you!

I would most certainly buy this model again.

Tangle Angel Hair Brush, Classic White
Tangle Angel Hair Brush, Classic White
Offered by Mr Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, tangle removing Angel, 19 April 2016
My daughter is a tangle teaser fanatic and I tried it on my mid/long length fine hair but it didn't do anything for me, but when I saw this, I thought I would have to give it a whirl and I am so glad I did.

It's sturdy, with a great size handle that stands upright on the dressing table and "wow" it really does get the tangles out without pain. It doesn't rip through my hair like combs and brushes, but does the job quickly and pain free.

It's also a beautiful angel wings shape, that I love. In fact I'm thinking of getting another for my handbag, song can brush my hair at work, painfree too.

I just wish my mum had been able to buy this when I was a child - pain free hair brushing is a must for kids of all ages.

If you are undecided, just take my advice and buy one, you will not regret it!

Dreamland Sleepwell 6987 King Size Dual Control Heated Pure Cotton Quilted Fully Fitted Mattress Cover
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamland - you are the best, 3 May 2014
Ooooh what a product. It is toasty warm, I can put it to go off after I am asleep or keep it on all night, its lush, no more cold spots in my bed, lovely warm feet and back. It was a little bit expensive, but sooooooo worth it.

Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPod, 1 Amp
Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPod, 1 Amp

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good quality & actually charges my iphone - yippeeeeee, 3 May 2014
Bought this for my iphone 4S and it works really well, which is brilliant after buying several cheaper versions that did not charge my phone and all came up 'accessory not supported'. No such probems with this charger, it is well made, good quality and you clearly get what you pay for, although the price was excellent too. Its pretty quick to charge and glows red when charging to remind you its on. Thoroughly recommended!

Multi-function White Dock Cradle Charger For iPhone 3G And 3GS
Multi-function White Dock Cradle Charger For iPhone 3G And 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE CRADLE - WHY PAY MORE, 27 July 2013
I HAD A DOCKING CRADLE FOR MY BLACKBERRY AND REALLY MISSED IT WHEN I SWAPPED IT FOR AN IPHONE. THIS IS BRILLIANT, IT FITS WELL, CHARGES MY IPHONE AND IS SMALL AND NEAT AND HAS A RUBBERY BASE, SO IT DOESN'T SLIP OFF THE TABLE. YOU DO NEED THE USB CABLE OR A CABLE & MAINS CHARGER FOR IT ALREADY, AS IT COMES CRADLE ONLY, BUT FOR THE PRICE ITS EXCELLENT AND I CAN REALLY RECOMMEND IT.

Seiko Men's Automatic Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet SKA525P1
Offered by Time4u

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB WATCH, 27 July 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAD. HE LOVES KINETIC WATCHES, EVEN THOUGH THE BATTERIES DO CONK OUT OVER TIME. HE APPROACHED SEIKO TO GET HIS OLD WATCH A NEW KINETIC BATTERY AND IT WAS GOING TO COST £90, SO WE LOOKED FOR A NEW SEIKO WATCH AND THIS WAS THE ONE HE MOST LIKED THE LOOK OF AND THE PRICE WAS OUTSTANDING(ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO A NEW KINETIC BATTERY). I HAVE TO SAY IT IS VERY SMART WATCH AND DAD CAN READ THE DIAL EASILY. THE ONLY NIGGLE(BUT ITS A VERY SMALL ONE) WAS THAT WE TRIED TO AMEND THE STRAP TO MAKE IT A LINK OR TWO SHORTER AND AFTER SEVERAL HOURS HAD TO GIVE IT UP AND TAKE TO TO THE JEWELLERS.

PENCILUPNOSE® HEARTS CASE Cover For IPHONE 3 3GS
PENCILUPNOSE® HEARTS CASE Cover For IPHONE 3 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB DESIGN & QUALITY, 27 July 2013
I love this case, it feels great in the hand and is sturdy enough to protect my precious phone. It fits really snug too. It came with a screen protector and a little screen cleaning cloth. Top item and super great price.

Christmas at Tiffany's
Christmas at Tiffany's

5.0 out of 5 stars takes you on the journey too, 30 Aug. 2012
I loved this book because it took me from Scotland to New York to Paris, Venice, London & the English countryside. I was there alongside the heroine Cassie the whole way. I have been to all but one of these places and the descriptive writing was excellent and instantly conjured the cities and people. I loved the characters, the landmarks and the ending. Buy it, read it, love it!

Bosch TWK6831GB  Jug Kettle Stainless Steel
Bosch TWK6831GB Jug Kettle Stainless Steel

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible - vorrsprung a leak, 28 Aug. 2012
Thought I was buying Bosch quality, but it leaks so badly from the lid, the seam and the water gauge that there are pools forming all over the base, the electrical cord and my worktops. Scary. Avoid!

Thermos Planet Mug 0.4L
Thermos Planet Mug 0.4L

4.0 out of 5 stars commuta-cup, 4 Jan. 2012
I agree with most of the other reviews. It isn't perfectly leakproof(it spouts like a fountain if you overfill it) and it is definately hotter when you prewarm the mug, but that being said I can make a cuppa in the morning and let it sit perfectly in the cup holder on my commute and it is still warm even when I get to work, for a little while.

It does bounce too. I dropped 3 cheaper previous versions that all smashed, but this has been dropped a couple of times already and it is still perfect.

If I had one complaint, I dont like that it has a spillproof lip like a toddler cup that turns it into a sippycup. I often take off the lid and drink, whcih kind of defeats the object, but still after saying that I still love my commuta-cuppa, so its still worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3