Profile for Deanna > Reviews

Content by Deanna

Deanna "Dee" (Lowestoft suffolk)

Page: 1 | 2
1963: A Slice of Bread and Jam: One boy's year of adventure, crippling poverty, abuse and an encounter with The Moors Murderers

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Book, 12 Feb. 2017
This book is a must for anyone to read it is both funny and sad but truly inspiring. This is also a must for those people that moan about "their awful childhoods" or "how hard done by they are" well I suggest that they read this book and than say how awful their life was. Tommy Rhattigan is the most amazing person to have come out of that harsh life and to be as balanced as he appears to be is quite incredible and if I could give this book more stars I would it is simply GREAT. I LOVED IT!!!The only thing is I would love to know how he is now but a must read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2017 11:32 AM GMT

The Road to Paradise Island
The Road to Paradise Island
by Victoria Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars The Road to Unputdownable, 27 Jun. 2015
I bought this book when it first came out and have never regetted the decision at the time I belonged to a book club so I got it through that and I must have read it at least ten times over the years but never got bored with it even though I know the story well I still love it. The thing I love about it is although it is ultimately a romance there is also a mystery to solve that of what happened to Annealices relative, where was Paradise Island and what happened to her Brother Phillip.
The best book I ever bought couldn't put it down and I guarantee that you won't either.

La Vie Est Belle [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
La Vie Est Belle [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars la vie est best, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought this for my Brother who is a massive fan of Andre Rieu he pestered me for this one and when it came he went straight and played it on his tv.He informed me that it was beautiful and one of the best in his ever growing collection. Thanks it's lovely to see him happy.

The Best of Chas & Dave
The Best of Chas & Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Chas &Dave the best of the best, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Best of Chas & Dave (Audio CD)
The best of Chas &Dave certainly lives up to its title if you want to hear what they produced through their carerer then you cannot go wrong with this album it really is great all the favourites like The Side board song and Rabbit but I must say my favorite has to be There Aint no Pleasing You what great lirics the best I recomend anyone to get this for a really good sing song.

Anthology
Anthology
Offered by The_Entertainment _Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthology does it for me, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Anthology (Audio CD)
I put this album on one afternoon to remind myself of how good Bryan Adams is.There were songs that I was familiar with and others I wasn't so familliar with all the same this a great musical history of his work of course you have the well known 'Summer of '69' and Everything I do I do it for you which is my 80yr old mothers favourite but you also get one that came from a fantastic film Spirit and that is Here I am mine and my brothers favourite.In conclusion all I can say is for every fan buy it for ones that want something great buy it.FABULOUS!!!

Batman: Animated Series 4 [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Batman: Animated Series 4 [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Batty Marvelous, 16 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my brother who loves the DC Comic carachters when this arrived up to his room he went put it on hus tv/dvd and setteled down to watch. He informed me that this was the best collection he has got so far he has already told me all the stories he has so many favorite stories he could not choose one all he said was Great,Marvelous and Fantastic!!!!

In Pieces
In Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars In Pieces Not!, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: In Pieces (Audio CD)
This was quite a surprise as it showed a somewhat different side to Garth Brooks the really lovely "Anonymous"and the stunner "The night I called the old man out" the words made you listen,of course you had the usual like "Standing outside the fire"but I found this most exexeptional and most enjoyable if you love Garth get it if you don't get it and you will be hooked.Fantastic.

Underground Ernie - Snow Go [DVD]
Underground Ernie - Snow Go [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Underground Ernie Tastic, 12 July 2013
This was bought for my hanicaped brother who has got quite a collection of Underground Ernie dvds he had been wanting this one to cimplete his collection so the day it arrived that evening he was in his room watching it on his own tv.
He told me the next day that it was supurb and fantastic in fact the best one yet he said that he would recomend it to anyone.Great.

COLUMBO - Complete Series 10 and 11 [IMPORT]
COLUMBO - Complete Series 10 and 11 [IMPORT]
Dvd ~ Peter Falk
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars dodo53, 9 Jun. 2013
Now what can you say about Columbo one word Great I love how we know the murderer from the start and then spend the rest of the episode watching the culprit try to convince Columbo that it could not possibly be them and the final "just one more thing"fabulous.

The Miracle Maker [DVD}
The Miracle Maker [DVD}
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars dodo53, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Miracle Maker [DVD} (DVD)
This was bought for my younger brother who adores religious films and drama he infomed me that he thought it was superb the story the annimation was great just great all round.

Page: 1 | 2