Profile for Amazonwonder > Reviews

Content by Amazonwonder

Amazonwonder

The Complete Big Nate: #18 (AMP! Comics for Kids)
The Complete Big Nate: #18 (AMP! Comics for Kids)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really funny!, 2 July 2017
Really funny, a great read for children aged over eleven. I would definitely recommend to someone wanting a book to read over the summer.

Casio Collection - Men's Digital Watch with Resin Strap - AE-1000W-1BVEF
Casio Collection - Men's Digital Watch with Resin Strap - AE-1000W-1BVEF

1.0 out of 5 stars The most unreliable watch I've ever bought - twice!, 8 Nov. 2015
We bought one of these which was dead on arrival, then got a replacement which has died within 5 months - it supposedly has a 10 year battery life. To repair we need to send it off for two weeks. Do not buy this item. Really - don't

Niche Marketing Ideas & Niche Markets. Finding Niches Made Easy. 177 Free Ways to Find Hot New Profitable Niches
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an internet marketing book which delivers exactly what it promises (and more!), 9 May 2014
If you need to find niches to run your business I can't recommend this book highly enough.

I should say that I'm a student of Christine's having met her at a conference and she is a rare breed in this world of supposed gurus in that she delivers hugely practical and valuable ideas and solutions which actually work. She is known in the industry for making what might seem like tricky or mysterious subjects very easy to understand as well as for her integrity and I have personally set up a successful business of the back of her vast knowledge. (For any Star Wars fans she's the Yoda of the industry!)

I eagerly awaited this book and it devoured it quickly. It didn't disappoint and even though I'm not a newbie there are many new things to learn and profit from in this book which I intend to implement straight away.

It's not the cheapest book on the market - but unlike many out there which make outlandish promises and give you 35 pages of puff - this is absolute top notch quality advice. Frankly for what it gives you it's a bargain. I particularly liked the simple steps to success which really works as a great checklist giving you a yes or no answer for any potential niche you may have.

I also highly recommend From Newbie to Millionaire - I'm not there yet but am on my way!

I eagerly await the website book - hope it's coming soon?

RSI, Repetitive Strain Injury Caused by Electronic Gadgets, Laptops, PC's and Mobile Phones. Neck Pain? Shoulder Pain? Wrist Pain? Thumb Pain? It Coul
by Lucy Rudford

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the book I've been looking for, 28 Nov. 2013
My husband has had Repetitive Strain Injury in his thumb for many years and no-one believed him. He got it from playing too many computer games in his youth and it still bothers him to this day.

I can't tell you how useful he found this book - and as a mother I found the advice fascinating.

Highly recommended.