Profile for Jimi > Reviews

Content by Jimi

Jimi (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Naipo Back and Neck Rechargeable Massager with 8 Shiatsu Kneading Massage Nodes, Three Bi-directional Speeds, Longer Straps, and Velcro for Car, Home, and Office Use
Offered by Naipo Care

2.0 out of 5 stars Caused neck pain, 13 July 2017
Appears to be well designed, I tried it out without having any issues, just to see what it was like and the next day I have a painful neck... Maybe I was using it improperly but the instructions are very brief on positioning and really not helpful at all. Not too happy at the moment but will give it another go and edit this if needed.

Vega Clean* Protein | Vegan | Gluten Free | Plant Based Protein Powder | Vanilla | 518g

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought there could have been more useful guidelines, such as how much liquid is recommended ..., 30 May 2017
Thought there could have been more useful guidelines, such as how much liquid is recommended with 1 scoop - whether water or almond milk mixes best etc. Also the scoop on the diagram looks like half the actual scoop so it's difficult to assess if one scoop actually is 35 grams or whether it should be half.

For me it was much too sweet and a bit of a challenge to drink
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2017 1:43 PM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Also misleading as it looks like you get the holder in the picture - you, 28 Dec. 2016
Lovely smell but did not get around the room, could only smell from very up. Did not last long for this amount of money. Also misleading as it looks like you get the holder in the picture - you don't

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 22 Oct. 2016
Pretty misleading, the picture shows the reed holder, whereas it's just this small bottle with some reeds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 60
Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 60

5.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your time with new "5 STAR" products on amazon, 7 Sept. 2016
Do me a favour guys, don't waste your time with new "5 STAR" products on amazon, they are all reviewed by people given free stuff to review them with 5 stars. This is the old school tried and tested stuff and it works, coming from someone that suffers with IBS.

Buy this
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

Resident Evil 2 (GameCube)
Resident Evil 2 (GameCube)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game but showing it's age...Low down on R.E 2, 25 May 2003
Short but insightful verdict on Resident Evil 2.
Visuals: Absolutely mind-blowing in 1998... but times have moved on!!
-5.4.10
Audio: Still holds up to this day, still creepy, atmoshperic and impressive.
-7.8/10
Gameplay: A litte tough at first, but the pacing is perfect.
-7.1/10
Lifespan: As usual with Resident Evil , there are quite a few extras to earn after completion.
-7.2/10
Originality: Well it's 4 years old now! but it still has some R.E magic in there.
-7.0/10
-6.9/10_(69%)
I really do love this game...but you could get for under £10 on the PS1! I couldn't say it was money well spent!

3.0 out of 5 stars Iss 3 complete Low down, 15 May 2003
Well, where to begin...
So...I started a friendly match just to try out the footballing playability in this game. And I was off. Quite suprised about the bad reviews that this game had bad graphics because that really was not the case. So I was pleased with the graphics. Then game the passing and moving. This I found quite frustrating and, even though it is a quicker game than pro evolution 2, I still think that the players react just as slow as in pro evolution 2 or even slower! So I was no pleased with that. Then like you normally would do to try and score, I had a shot. Very close to the goal and it got me rather exited. But as I found out with later shots, they all looked the same and the shot power and complete scuffing of the ball the goalkeeper was all very unrealistic. I know it was meant to be more of an arcade-based game but I was expecting some realism!
I started to find the game alright I guess and continued playing a fair amount of games. But as I played more and more (to about 20 games) It all started to get very repetetive and familiar. But even though I was rather tired of this game, a football game with good graphics and the ability to score average goals, is a football game to me and I was willing to play more games, but just not that day, slowly I started to play it less and less.
To sum this game up here are some of the good and bad points:
Good Points:
-Good, clean, pleasing graphics.
-All the necessary options of a good football game.
-(similar to last one) but I just adore the edit player mode!
-Would be quite easy to sell if you got it and then sold it (very) soon after you were bored of it (because of high expectations)
Bad Points:
-Repetetive gameplay, nothing which keeps you coming back for seconds.
-Very frustrating and annoying at times.
-Makes Konami look worse than they should after making Pro Evolution 2.
-5.4/10_54%
I should have stuck to Pro Evolution 2. Interesting at first but gets extremly repetetive and frustrating. Stick to the Pro Evolution series. I'd wait for Pro Evolution 3, which is coming out in September hopefully.

Lost Kingdoms II
Lost Kingdoms II
Offered by GAMES FODDER

3.0 out of 5 stars LoW down on the sequel to Lost Kingdoms, 29 April 2003
This review is from: Lost Kingdoms II (Video Game)
Visuals: An improvement from the first one but still not very impressive!
-6.6/10
Audio: There's not much of an atmosphere created by the dull bursts of sounds. Not a strong point lets just say!
-6.4/10
Gameplay: Begins as a very interesting story but, like the first one, it's just too straightforward!
-6.8/10
Lifespan: This is one of the strong points. It takes around 3 and a bit weeks to complete on average and there's also a 2-player battle mode.
-7.6/10
Originality: There aren't many substantial differences from the first one, except the difference that the combat system is better.
-7.2/10
-6.9/10_69%
Not much of an improvement over the original but still one of few standard RPG's for the game cube and thats okay i guess!

Conflict: Desert Storm (GameCube)
Conflict: Desert Storm (GameCube)
Offered by TCGUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Low down on Conflict Desert Storm, 29 April 2003
A solid enjoyable arcade-style war sim.
Getting straight to the point:
Visuals: Improved from Ps2 version with better textures and draw distance.
-8.2/10
Audio: An atmospheric score swells and ebbs in the background.
-7.6/10
Gameplay: As well as action and bloodshed, strategy is also a key factor and balanced well against the other facors.
-8.3/10
Lifespan: Fifteen missions and also a very enjoyable multiplayer mode. Should last more than a few months.
-8.0/10
Originality: Once again the game cube sharpens up one of the previously released ps2 games and succeeds. The strategic real-world action is unvailed well by the game cube.
7.9/10
-8/10_88%
A good balance of strategy and action. An enjoyable war(oh the irony!)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Real Low Down on ISS 3, 19 April 2003
Well, where to begin...
I really wanted a change in football games and did not want the same old pro evolution or fifa again, therefore I was willing to rent out ISS 3. However there were no copies in. I therefore thought, "what the hey" and bought the game! However... As I rushed back home to play the game I was so excited to test out a new football game from a series I had not previously tried out. I had read many reviews about this game before I bought it and they all had talked not very highly of this game.
To sum this game up here are some of the good and bad points:
Good Points:
-Good, clean, pleasing graphics.
-All the necessary options of a good football game.
-(similar to last one) but I just adore the edit player mode!
Bad Points:
-Repetetive gameplay, nothing which keeps you coming back for seconds.
-Very frustrating and annoying at times.
-Makes Konami look worse than they should after making Pro Evolution 2.
-5.4/10_54%