Profile for Mrs Christine Tickle > Reviews

Content by Mrs Christine ...

Mrs Christine Tickle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crazy Kitchen
Crazy Kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Crazy Kitchen (App)
I am enjoying this game, I find it easy to do especially late at night , it helps me relax

Fitflop Lulu, Women's Sandals, Brown (Toffee Tan 113), 6 UK (39 EU)
Fitflop Lulu, Women's Sandals, Brown (Toffee Tan 113), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 29 July 2015
My second pair of Fitflops, love them so comfortable from the moment I put them on.

Appleby Farm - Part Four: Love Is In The Air
Appleby Farm - Part Four: Love Is In The Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 May 2015
A beautiful story which was lovely. It may sound trite but it's not meant to be, it was a lovely story that made me warm and happy. Love Cathy Bramley stories.

Christmas in the Cotswolds - a seasonal short story
Christmas in the Cotswolds - a seasonal short story

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighthearted, 4 Jan. 2015
A lovely short story that warms the cockles of your heart. A good read and will definitely look for others by this author.

The Cold Room (A Taylor Jackson Thriller)
The Cold Room (A Taylor Jackson Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars On edge, 23 July 2014
another thoroughly enjoyable read kept me on edge quickly reading each chapter to find out what h s opens next. a good buy.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 May 2014
I bought this as I already have an earlier kindle and felt like I needed to update, I'm so glad I did! It's far easier to read and use.

Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 May 2014
an excellent story with a good narrative I've enjoyed both Damien Boyd's books and look. forward to thethird, would definitely recommend them

Grandma's Antique Recipes
Grandma's Antique Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec. 2013
I have downloaded this onto my Kindle and found it extremely interesting. I look forward to more recipes and life in Bolton.

Dating In The Dark: sometimes love just pretends to be blind (A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy)

2.0 out of 5 stars tacky!!, 13 Aug. 2013
I found this novel slow, boring and tacky. I know that most stories are designed to help you escape however this actually made me want to stay in the 'real world'.

KitchenCraft MasterClass Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin with Loose Base, Grey, 25 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, 13 Aug. 2013
Fantastic delivery times and having now used this quite a few times, I am extremely pleased with its quality and how easy it is to remove my cakes. I will definitely be buying more of this range.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3