Profile for A. Walker > Reviews

Content by A. Walker

A. Walker

Betron B650 Noise Isolating Earphones Headphones, Powerful Bass, Pure Sound for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Nokia etc (Silver)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Noise cancelling is very good!, 7 Mar. 2017
Amazed by how good the noise cancelling effect is.

Easy Knits for Little Kids
Easy Knits for Little Kids
by Catherine Tough

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern errors make it harder..., 17 Sept. 2009
Unfortunately I have decided to return this book. There are a couple of errors in some of the patterns that have led to me emailing the author and Rowan themselves. I have bought incorrect amounts of wool on two occasions now via mail order which is frustrating as I have had to re-order and then worry about dye lot colours. Apart from that the photo's are great and I'm sorry to be returning the book.

30-Something and Over It: What Happens When You Wake Up and Don't Want to Go to Work . . . Ever Again
by Kasey Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect timing for me!, 29 July 2009
I bought this book last month despite the fact that it had a 'chick lit' cover. Kasey absolutely hits the nail on the head with this book. I was starting to think I was going a bit mad at work - losing my ambition and drive and wondering what else is out there and am I the only one feeling lost. This book is funny but true and Kasey has done some serious research. Best bit for me was the stuff about 'lilypads' - you don't have to know what the next 5 years look like, you just have to take the next step - jump to the next lilypad. Would highly recommend this book to anyone out there who is wondering if there is more to life.