Profile for Karlos > Reviews

Content by Karlos

Karlos

Page: 1 | 2
Amos Schuko Style Socket European 2-Pin to UK 3-Pin AC Mains Power Travel Visitor Adaptor - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2016
Delivered promptly, tried and tested - both work.

GoCat Da Bird Feather Refill Cat Toys, Assorted Colors
GoCat Da Bird Feather Refill Cat Toys, Assorted Colors
Offered by BPS Wholesale

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats go hunting., 5 Sept. 2016
A pricey toy, but my cats love it, when tied to a piece of string and dragged around the garden or spun in the air. I say pricey, because I will need to replace it a few times a year - The toys is ripped to shreds , because my cats love attacking and chewing it so much.

BBQ Smoking Alder Wood Chunks
BBQ Smoking Alder Wood Chunks
Offered by Grilling Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Let’s smoke some fish!, 5 Sept. 2016
This review is from: BBQ Smoking Alder Wood Chunks
Delivered promptly. Good size box. Full to the brim of big size chunks, as well as smaller pieces. Very pleased.

Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black
Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect support for my wrist, 6 Sept. 2015
Delivered quickly. Soft gel rubber for the wrist and a non slip base to sit on my wooden table. Perfect support for my wrist.

Dualit 72200 Jug Kettle, 1 Liter, Stainless Steel and Black Finish
Dualit 72200 Jug Kettle, 1 Liter, Stainless Steel and Black Finish

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard water ruins this lovely looking Jug., 7 Aug. 2015
Great looking jug, however if you are in a hard water area think twice about purchasing this. After the second day of use, lime scale was already visible on the outside of the jug, on the stainless steel where it meets the black plastic. Really noticeable on the shiny metal. I spoke to Dualit customer service tio see if this was a common thing, they advised me to send it back to Amazon if I was unhappy with the item. So it's a great jug for a small kitchen, looks good with the matching toaster, but if you have a hard water issue be warned, unless your happy descaling it every day.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits the NX300 and a spare lens., 1 Feb. 2014
The bag inside holds my N300 with a 20-50mm lens. That leaves room for a 30mm pancake lens. Lid has a zip to hold my memory cards. Spare battery in the front zip pocket. Good for throwing over your shoulder. Used it for two weeks on holiday - stitching is coming loose.

Samsung ED-CC9N20B Medium Premium Soft Carry Case for NX Camera Series
Samsung ED-CC9N20B Medium Premium Soft Carry Case for NX Camera Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag., 1 Feb. 2014
Goes well with the Black NX300. Great quality and nice lock. Fits the basics camera equipment . If you have more then one lens you may need something larger in size.

Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For The Samsung GALAXY NX, NX2000, NX300, NX1100 Digital Camera Which Has The 20-50mm Lens
Offered by SmartShop UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke my NX lens detaching this., 1 Feb. 2014
This item comes with thread extensions to fit your lens width. The extensions screw onto your lens and then you screw on the lens hood to the extension. Somehow this got stuck. As I twisted to remove the lens hood and extension they were stuck fast and the lens end twisted instead, snapping the mechanism inside my lens. The lens is ruined.
Not sure I was that heavy handed or I screwed on the thread and hood to tightly - this is a brand new camera and lens, I was being careful. Very worried about using third party items on my camera now.

Weber Chimney Starter
Weber Chimney Starter
Offered by Dawson's Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size and quality, 1 Feb. 2014
Compared to my other non Weber chimney starter - this looks great. Great quality and feels sturdy. A great size to fill my Weber Smokey Mountain.
If you have a Weber - get this.

Super Fish Aqua Vac Spare Bags
Super Fish Aqua Vac Spare Bags
Offered by Purely Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for my 70 litre tank., 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Super Fish Aqua Vac Spare Bags
This is my second tank vacuum cleaner. The first one I bought from another seller and different brand, broke after two cleans. I am really happy with this brand. 3 cleans down and still working. The bag is great collecting all the dirt, which then can be washed out very easily. The rubber hose is slightly short. So if you have your tank on a stand, the hose won't reach the bucket, if the bucket is on the floor. I use a table which is level to my tank. The hose is then long enough to move around my 70 litre tank and reach the bucket. If you have a bigger tank, you will need a longer length.

Page: 1 | 2