Profile for FRANCES.LEAHY > Reviews

Content by FRANCES.LEAHY

FRANCES.LEAHY

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Friendship Book 2015: A Thought for Each Day (Annuals 2015)
The Friendship Book 2015: A Thought for Each Day (Annuals 2015)
by D.C.Thomson & Co Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars WHAT HAPPENED TO FRANCIS GAY, 4 Jun. 2015
I purchased this but afterwards noticed on purchase that it is not by the regular Francis Gay. So far it seems OK.

The Fox And The Child [DVD]
The Fox And The Child [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luc Jacquet
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST DVD EXPERIENCE, 4 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Fox And The Child [DVD] (DVD)
I have previously reviewed this item as being the worse Film one could produce to a five year old. It was positively boring. The ten year old (who looked and probably was about 15) spent the entire film running through the fields looking for the fox. Towards the latter end of the film she eventually found him but did really make friends with him. I had thought when I purchased the film that the child would spend the entire night playing with a fox - and this was the reason I actually purchased. In addition, there was no personal touch in the film - no sign of any other human being for the whole film??? the child actually broke her leg and we still never saw a parent, or a doctor or a hospital? How sad is that??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

Scotch-Brite Cleaning Pads Dobie (6-Pack)
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Pads Dobie (6-Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST PURCHASE, 4 Jun. 2015
These items were absolutely awful. Bought a full box and quite costly as well. There was no soakage and when you used them they left a trail of wet and one had to dry off the area. Not quite sure if I will ever find a use for them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2015 9:49 PM BST

Sloggi Women's Basic+ Slip Maxi Plain High Rise Brief, White (White), 18 (Manufacturer Size: 2XL)
Offered by Potters of Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, 9 May 2015
I have been wearing these maxi high rise briefs for many years and they are absolutely fantastic and the best fitting briefs I have ever worn or purchased. They may appear to be expensive to a non-purchaser but they are absolutely great value for money and just lovely items to possess.

8 Sandpiper Way (A Cedar Cove Novel, Book 8)
8 Sandpiper Way (A Cedar Cove Novel, Book 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTINGLY REPETITIVE!, 19 Mar. 2015
Was quite disappointed in this novel. Have been reading these books in the order of being written and was very pleased with them - found them a lovely light read and it was nice getting to know and remembering the characters - but I found this book seemed to contain a repeat paragraph from each of the previous books with a few extra pieces thrown in. I have two more on my Kindle which I have not read yet but quite frankly am quite slow to start!

MEDesign Backfriend Back Support, Double Padded - Folds to Carry
MEDesign Backfriend Back Support, Double Padded - Folds to Carry

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM TO OWN AND USE, 22 Jan. 2015
This is a fabulous item. use it all the time while driving and find it very helpful and comfortable. I have been using the Backfriend for many years but the clips broke in my previous one and had to replace it. Even though it is a very expensive item I wouldn't be without one. Great purchase

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 19 Aug. 2014
GREAT PURCHASE - am really thrilled with them - what more can I say?

Sloggi Control Maxi 2 Pack High Rise Women's Briefs White Size 18
Sloggi Control Maxi 2 Pack High Rise Women's Briefs White Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC ITEM, 19 Aug. 2014
I bought two packs of these as I wear them all the time. They are most comfortable and the maxi control ones are really a great buy. Would never purchase any other kind. This time I included in my purchase a set of two "poudre" coloured ones and they are just so so gorgeous.
Incidentally, I have just disposed of my previous ones which I have had for a few years and they are as white as they day I purchased them - they look like the new ones!! great great purchase

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, 14 Aug. 2014
FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY - I HAVE BEEN BUYING THEM FOR A FEW YEARS SINCE I PURCHASED MY PRINTER AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM CHEAPER ANYWHERE ELSE!

Retro Trolls - Pack of 6
Retro Trolls - Pack of 6
Offered by UTTAMJI

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE ADVERTISING, 14 Aug. 2014
These Trolls were not as shown on the picture - there were three orange-haired ones and three red-haired ones. They certainly were not as nice as the set shown on the advertised site - very disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12