Profile for HelsBelsCoops > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 11 May 2017
Really enjoyed this. I don't normally read science fiction, but a friend recommended this several times, and so I thought I'd give it a go. I was surprised by how absorbed I became in the story and the characters. Interesting concept, totally believable, and that's surprising to me bearing in mind when this was written. Very glad it was recommended to me.

The Handmaid's Tale (Vintage Classics)
The Handmaid's Tale (Vintage Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2017
Disturbing yet compelling.

AFUNTA F i r e 7 2015 Case,Super Lightweight Shock Proof Convertible Handle Stand EVA Protective Kids Case for A m a z F i r e 7 inch Display Tablet (5th Generation - 2015 Release Only)-Red
Offered by Afunta UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlerproof your Kindle Fire, 5 April 2017
Sturdy case, exactly what you need if you have kids. The Fire tablet is fairly sturdy anyway, this makes it toddler proof. The handle/stand feature is a neat feature.

Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 700ml
Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 700ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bottle, great value. Gets rid of all your makeup., 5 April 2017
Huge bottle of the best value micellar water.

Type C, Iselector USB C to USB C Metal Connector Nylon Braided 1m Sync Charging Data cable for new MacBook 12 inch, Nexus 5X/6P, ChromeBook Pixel ,Nokia N1,OnePlus and other Type C Supported Devices(Space Gray)

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken within weeks. Not at all sturdy., 5 April 2017
Was great. Until it stopped charging. I initially though there was a problem with my phone, because I didn't think it possible that a sturdy looking cable like this could cause be broken a couple of weeks after I bought it. But, yes it can. Disappointing.

NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush - Angel
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush - Angel
Offered by ***Daisy***

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely blusher, 13 Jan. 2017
Beautiful colour, good quality (as are all Nyx cosmetics) decent amount of product in the pan. Will definitely buy again.

AUKEY Quick Charge 3.0 USB Wall Charger 19.5W fast charger for iPhone, iPad, HTC, LG, SONY and More
Offered by yueying

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Jan. 2017
Sturdy fast charger. Does what it says. Very reasonably priced. Slight confusion because the box said car charger on it, and it's a three pin plug charger, but inside the box is what I ordered.

Bluetooth Earphone V4.1 AOSO G13 Stereo Wireless Sport Headset Noise Isolation IPX4 Sweatproof Built-in Mic (Black)
Offered by Aosotech UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, excellent value., 10 Sept. 2016
I love these. Bought them on a whim because they were on a Prime Deal. Cannot fault them. Sound quality is great, they're very easy to use, the controls are simple, the range is great (I can be listening to music upstairs via my phone, go to the kitchen downstairs and get a snack without any interruption in my music, and without having to cart my phone and a load of wires with me. I haven't used them out and about as yet, but I'll be using them in the car so I can listen to my own music when my kids are listening to theirs on the stereo, and so I can hear directions when they're talking non stop in the back.

Adventure Time Jake The Dog T-Shirt - Kids 7-8 Years - Yellow
Adventure Time Jake The Dog T-Shirt - Kids 7-8 Years - Yellow
Offered by Meller Design

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, sizing a lot bigger than you'd expect, 1 July 2016
The t shirt is great. Good quality, bright colours. However, I bought it for my six year old son who wears size 7-8 clothes as he's tall and well built for his age. And this is like a dress on him. It's huge. Not a problem, because he'll for into it eventually, and so we'll keep it, but he was very disappointed that he can't wear it now.

Leegoal(TM) Waterproof Nylon Multi-pocket Women Messenger Bag (Black)
Leegoal(TM) Waterproof Nylon Multi-pocket Women Messenger Bag (Black)
Offered by Leegoal-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, sturdy and waterproof, 1 July 2016
Took quite a long time to arrive, but I was pleasantly surprised by the good quality when it did. This is a medium sized, well made handbag with more than enough room for all your daily essentials and lots of handy pockets and compartments. The colour is a strong black and all the zippers and fixings are sturdy

I bought this bag because I needed a casual and fully waterproof handbag for when I need to be out in the rain (school run, etc) and it's perfect for that and fully waterproof. I've used it in several total downpours so far, and the rain just bounced straight off it. Very impressed and very good value for the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4