Profile for cmac > Reviews

Content by cmac

cmac

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Le secret de l'oncle Óscar (French Edition)
Le secret de l'oncle Óscar (French Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better, 11 Sept. 2013
Read it if you just want a cheap book to keep up your French but be aware that it has been translated from Spanish and there are language errors. The plot is at best far-fetched and at worst boring.

AUDLEY Women's Kaimello Black Open Toe Flats 16416A 5 UK, 38 EU
AUDLEY Women's Kaimello Black Open Toe Flats 16416A 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Style, quality and comfort, 11 Sept. 2013
I am delighted with these sandals. They are light and comfortable, good with both casual and smarter outfits. Black sandals can be heavy looking but the suede finish on the leather avoids this. They have all the quality that you expect from Audley.

Nude Women's Blue Lagoon Nude Ankle Strap 5 UK
Nude Women's Blue Lagoon Nude Ankle Strap 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing., 27 Aug. 2013
These sandals look beautiful, especially with a suntan. They would work with both a smart dress or more casual clothes but are probably not suitable for walking long distances. I thought they were worth 4 stars until I wore them for the first time for a couple of hours indoors. As I was taking them off the stitching attaching the elastic to the strap broke. So the beautiful sandals went back in the box and I have exchanged them for a pair from a different brand.

H is for Homicide: A Kinsey Millhone Mystery (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet series Book 8)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 July 2013
I am a fan of Sue Grafton's books and decided to read them in alphabetical order. This one was rather boring. The characters were not very appealing and the plot didn't seem to go anywhere. I struggled to finish it - and the ending didn't make it all worthwhile!

Desigual Women's Bruce White Slingbacks Flats 31Ss206100038 5 UK, 38 EU
Desigual Women's Bruce White Slingbacks Flats 31Ss206100038 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty summer sandal, 23 July 2013
These sandals are very good quality, with beautiful attention to detail. They are also extremely comfortable. They go well with summer dresses as well as shorts. I am delighted with them - I don't want to take them off!

Merrell Lorelei Twine J57438 Trainers White Size: 5
Merrell Lorelei Twine J57438 Trainers White Size: 5
Offered by Coast and Country Soles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 4 July 2013
I wanted a lightweight trainer that wouldn't look bulky. These are perfect. I wear them in the gym and when walking outdoors. They are so comfortable you won't want to take them off.

Philips SHE3590PP/10 In-Ear Headphones - Purple
Philips SHE3590PP/10 In-Ear Headphones - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good., 7 Mar. 2013
I bought these because the colour matches my iPod Nano. They seem to work well on both the iPad and the Nano.

The Snow Child: The Richard and Judy Bestseller
The Snow Child: The Richard and Judy Bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read, 7 Mar. 2013
I looked at this book several times before buying it as I was not sure I would enjoy it. At first I thought I had been proved right but then I got drawn into the book and didn't want it to end.

iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Pouch Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Mar. 2013
The cover looks smart as long as you don't look too closely at some of the stitching. The tab makes it easy to remove the phone from the cover. It is very good value for money. I would definitely recommend it.

Raven Black (Shetland Book 1)
Raven Black (Shetland Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 7 Mar. 2013
This is the first Shetland novel and has left me wanting to buy the rest of the quartet. The plot is gripping and the policeman, Jimmy Perez is a strong central character.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4