Profile for Kristine > Reviews

Unfettered Joy A Survivor Memoir
Unfettered Joy A Survivor Memoir
by Hermine Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith is Priceless, 4 Jun. 2016
Another sad tale of yet another strong young woman, who wouldn't give in or give up her Faith, no matter what it would cost her, and her Christian companions... Inspiring to read, and sad too that all she wanted to do was to be free to enjoy and live her life in devotion to her God Jehovah....You dont have to be a Witness to see the special way their God is by their side throughout any trials they might face..

Death Always Came on Mondays
Death Always Came on Mondays
by Horst Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars They see with eyes of faith, 4 Jun. 2016
A really sad and awful True story about religious groups persecution, and not just the Jewish faith, but about the steadfast faith of Jehovah's Witnesses in the camps. Makes you feel empowered to find,believe and stand up to anything and anyone,who tries to rob you of your precious relationship with your God. Witnesses are known for their firm stand against anything that Satans world throws at them,they are noted through History for their beliefs, and wore a Purple Triangle to identify them in these death camps, and their story is told by many...not just through their own publications. A good read for anyone who wants to learn the truth about evil being won over by good

Brakes Marrowfat Peas 12.5 kg
Brakes Marrowfat Peas 12.5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars peas that leave you happy, 13 May 2016
Yummy scrummy peas...delish!!!
You just cant beat a proper mushy pea, made with a bit of bicarb and a pot of water, knocks the best tins of mushy peas .....and put these with the fish and chips and bread and butter and a cup of tea....who could ask for more??? or with boiled bacon and potatoes...wonderful food, full tummies happy people and from something as small and delicious as these peas...buy them, cook them, eat them and enjoy....wonderful

Awake!
Awake!
by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania

5.0 out of 5 stars she is very pleased with it, 13 May 2016
This review is from: Awake! (Paperback)
Bought as a gift for a friend, who needed this for her personal library. she is very pleased with it, as it holds a years worthof magazines, to enable her to re-read certain mags to do research on an item or to assist her in her door to door work, to give accurate Bible bassed answers. Arrived safely and well wrapped...

Traditional Country Furniture: 21 Projects In The Shaker, Appalachian And Farmhouse Styles
by Editors Of Popular Woodworking

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for my husband who cannot do the woodwork like he used to, 1 May 2016
There are some really lovely furniture pieces in this book to choose from. This was a gift for my husband who cannot do the woodwork like he used to ,but he loves to look at the book and plan what he would like to do....( and get our friend to make for us, while hubby watches a couple of times)... our friend thinks its soo well explained and diagrams measurements etc, are great too. He photo copies the plans etc and then works from these ,as this saves the book from being damaged or getting dirty. So if you want a nice book as a gift, or to have some idea ofsimple furniture that looks good, then this is the book to try

bubba 34 oz travel mug turquoise
bubba 34 oz travel mug turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy to say it does sit nicely, 1 May 2016
This review is from: bubba 34 oz travel mug turquoise
I wondered if this would be able to fit into the cup holder in the car,as the 20oz was did?? I am happy to say it does sit nicely,obviously you need to be aware of the cup as you drive(if your cup holder is bettween the 2 front seats as mine are) but its great, hot Tea as I travel and easy to take into work fabulous...

bubba 52 oz mug classic plum
bubba 52 oz mug classic plum

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this Bubba, 1 May 2016
This review is from: bubba 52 oz mug classic plum
LOVE this Bubba!! I thought that it would be too BIG and heavy, BUT it really isnt. The only downside for me , is that it hsn't got a shaped base like the 20oz, so it wont fir into the cup holder ithe car!!! BUT, it is fab, easy to drink from and a nice 'snap' to lift up cover over the drinking area. I highly recommend these Bubba cups, and aim to get more as gifts for family too...

Chocolate Favourites (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
Chocolate Favourites (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars love it. many tantalising pictures and tasty recipes, 15 Feb. 2016
love it. many tantalising pictures and tasty recipes.... I aim to work through this book bib by bit....so far, I have only managed to open the book, many many times, and keep on changing my mind as to what one to try first....so much , and soo hard to choose when you are female and a choco-holic!!

bubba 20 oz travel mug classic navy
bubba 20 oz travel mug classic navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these \bubba cups, 15 Feb. 2016
Love these \bubba cups...It is amazing how they keep the tea ho for so long. As a full time carer and busy Housewife, I rarely if at all, get to sit and enjoy a cup of tea....so I purchased this in Asda over a year ago, and wanted another one, as they are brilliant, but they havent had these in....so as I was on Amazon one night I decided to look see if I could get one...and joy of joys I could...so I ordered this a about a month ago....so far so good. HOT tea, and yes it does keep it warm up to 3hrs...BUT...I always put a bit of boiled water in my cup, put the lid on, and leave it while I make hubbys teas, come back and do my tea, and its fab, I LOVE these Bubba mugs...try it out. And it sits in the car cup holder too, just be aware its there as its quite tall, and can be knocked out of the holder(if yours is situated between the 2 front seats as mine is)..

Derbyshire W.I. Recipe Book No.3
Derbyshire W.I. Recipe Book No.3
by Various
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book from Awesome Ladies, 30 Oct. 2015
Lovely local recipes that take me back to my youth, and make me feel hungry!! Great book as always from the Ladies who are in the know!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20