Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now
Profile for Kristine > Reviews

Content by Kristine

Kristine "Olliedott" (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Complete Practical Book of Country Crafts
Complete Practical Book of Country Crafts
by Jack Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars and was told it was a very good book interesting and lots of ideas and advice, 20 Nov. 2016
bought as a gift, and was told it was a very good book interesting and lots of ideas and advice

Personal Recipes
Personal Recipes
by The East Kent Federation of Women's Institutes
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book with some great ideas and some a bit weird and wonderful, 20 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Personal Recipes (Spiral-bound)
Interesting book with some great ideas and some a bit weird and wonderful, but all part of the charm of these old recipies...love the book and a great idea for someone that loves to bake

Alco Filter MD-9420 Air Filter
Alco Filter MD-9420 Air Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2016
great for the T4 we have and works effectively, a good buy and good product

Protein Powder Diet Whey Meal Replacement Shakes For Men & Women Weight Loss Support - Slinky Shakes (Sumptuous Strawberry)
Offered by HealthSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, not too sweet, 20 Nov. 2016
Very good, not too sweet, easy to mix, tasty and above all, they work too try this and see for yourself

Webbox Prime Chomping Chews with Chicken 1 x 1.5kg
Webbox Prime Chomping Chews with Chicken 1 x 1.5kg

5.0 out of 5 stars we looked for a treat for him to enjoy. And as this worked soo well for Jacob, 20 Nov. 2016
I have been buying these chews for years, usually from the local shops.I first discovered these when one of my previous dogs, was allergic to lots of things, and once we got him on the right food, we looked for a treat for him to enjoy. And as this worked soo well for Jacob, years ago, all my other dogs over the years are given these automatically. So if your dog has any issues with intolerrance to wheat or grains or on a sensitive diet, then try them on these. I wont buy my boys any other chews, as they always have a reaction to other chews, I highly recommend these dog chews, and they stay a lot fresher inthe tub than they did in the pkts, a great buy and product.

Diet Whey Protein Powder Shakes Weight Loss Support For Men & Women With DIET PLAN & RECIPE BOOK (Choc Cookie, 907g)
Offered by HealthSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product that Works, 22 Oct. 2016
Great product, and I am losing weight . However I wasnt sure about the cookie dough flavour. It tasted a bit flat, compared to the Banana and the strawberry flavours, which are really nice and not at all like some I have tried. No metallic tase and not soo sweet it makes your teeth stand on edge.. I replace 2 meals a day, and I find this filling and easy mix. I do use a blender to mix it in, as its soo much quicker, I have used a shaker but its not quite the same in consistancy. I did use semi skimmed milk at first, and it make a lovely creamy drink, but I use water now, that I keep in the fridge overnight to mix it with 200ml of water... and then I rise out the jug with more cold water and drink that too. I havent tried the pills they do yet, not sure why? but I am happy with this so far and its working..

Alpha Sensitive with Chicken and Rice
Alpha Sensitive with Chicken and Rice

5.0 out of 5 stars Still worried that dogg food isnt protected better by another plastic bag, 18 Sept. 2016
Package arrived safe this time, no ripped bag and re-sealed. Still worried that dogg food isnt protected better by another plastic bag....but grateful to get a replacement bag that is in tact......My boys seem to like it and that is all that matters. The size of the kibble is large, usually they wont eat large kibble but they love this one..

50 Fast Chicken Fillets (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
50 Fast Chicken Fillets (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow and a good eplanation of items in ..., 13 Aug. 2016
Lovely little book, ordered 2 by mistake( one will be kept for a gift) now that I know how charming this little book is. I was quite surpeised to find soo many different ideas , in this little book, I assumed that it would be very much the same things as usual. A few that caught my eye were 'rosemary brie and sun-dried tomato chicken with corn mash,honey chicken salad to spiced chicken,and chicken breasts with citrus glaze... Easy to follow and a good eplanation of items in the back of the equivalent items to buy here...its a little gem of a book to keep in the kitchen for a quick idea dinner, and good for anyone who wants to do easy dishes at home for a few friends . Very adaptable very easy nice pictures to inspire you.

Gluten-free Cooking (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
Gluten-free Cooking (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars and I am relieved to say it is better than most, 13 Aug. 2016
I wasnt too sure if this would be the same as most Coeliac books,and I am relieved to say it is better than most,as I have come to find with the AWW Books. I can't wait to try them, from a lovely looking chocolate cake,fruit cake to chicken spinach lasagne, fish with spicy polenta batter,orange syrup cake and beef rissoles etc a nice variety and easy to follow instructions. I know that cooking from scratch isnt easy as a Coeliac, but these ingredients are all easy to purchase, and if you keep the spices in a kitchen cupboard they will last longer and as with any Coeliac foodstuffs, they should be kept in an airtight container to preserve their freshness. I am going to try their Special Bread, which is cooked in a frying pan believe it or not, on the hob!! Sounds good and looks good in their photo's too.

Unfettered Joy A Survivor Memoir
Unfettered Joy A Survivor Memoir
by Hermine Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith is Priceless, 4 Jun. 2016
Another sad tale of yet another strong young woman, who wouldn't give in or give up her Faith, no matter what it would cost her, and her Christian companions... Inspiring to read, and sad too that all she wanted to do was to be free to enjoy and live her life in devotion to her God Jehovah....You dont have to be a Witness to see the special way their God is by their side throughout any trials they might face..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20