Profile for Thomas Hardy > Reviews

Content by Thomas Hardy

Thomas Hardy "Thomas" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fitspec Silicone Swimming Cap With Ear Pockets Anti Tear Durable Latex Free Swim Cap For Men Women With Long Short Or Thick Hair Swim Hat Premium Swimming Hat
Offered by eTEKNIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 3 Oct. 2016
The Fitspec Silicone Swimming Cap is the best swimming cap I have ever bought. I was sceptical at first as I find that other swimming caps don't fit properly and 'ping' off in the water, especially when I do backstroke! However, this cap is a perfect fit. It was relatively easy to get on, fitted perfectly and stayed in place, no matter what stroke I was doing in the pool. Unlike other swimming caps, it held firm but it did not give me headache by gripping too tightly. Yes, it did let some water in, but it never claimed to be 100% waterproof. However, I found that my hair was nowhere near as wet as normal when I took the cap off. All in all I'm a very satisfied customer.

Love Laces 10mm Flat Wide 120cm Shoe Laces Trainers Skate Sneakers Coloured Blue (807)
Offered by LOVE LACES

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright laces, 12 Nov. 2015
I love the colour of these laces although they were too long for the footwear I bought them for. I am going to keep them as they are good quality and strong. I'm sure I can find other footwear that I can use them for.

My Wicked Stepmother
My Wicked Stepmother
by Karen Langtree

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 Nov. 2015
This review is from: My Wicked Stepmother (Paperback)
My daughter loves this book, so much we bought it twice! It's another good read by Karen Langtree for girls between the ages of 8 - 13.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cartridges, 12 Nov. 2015
Good quality, long lasting inkjet cartridges at a decent price.

Deluxe Arm Sling UNIQUE anti neckache design with arm-lock strap (M/Black) EXTRA PROTECTION, ULTIMATE COMFORT. Registered Class1 Medical Device (MHRA). UNISEX.
Offered by Healthy Be Well Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful sling, 12 Nov. 2015
I agree with other customers that this sling is okay but it is incredibly fiddly to put together in a way that is comfortable. My daughter had dislocated her elbow and so needed a sling for a week that would not put a strain on her shoulders. This sling certainly did that and she reported that it was comfortable once fitted. One niggle I had with it was that it did not have any padding around the elbow to protect it from knocks, so we made our own. I would certainly use the sling again and don't regret buying it but you need lots of time and patience to fit it correctly.

Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3

5.0 out of 5 stars real racing 3, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Real Racing 3 (App)
It's called real racing for a reason, it is so real. They use real circuits and the graphics are amazing. The controls are simple to use and I would definitely recommend this game.

Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game
Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game
Offered by Sweet Tunes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 17 May 2014
We wanted to play a trivial pursuit game that was more up to date than the original. This game is not too bad and my 12 year old daughter can easily play it. The only problem is that the game does not last as long as the original trivial pursuit, but it is good overall.

BaByliss The Crimper
BaByliss The Crimper

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent crimpers, 17 May 2014
My daughter wanted to go back to the 80's with big hair and these crimpers help her to do that. They are very flexible in that you can set the degree of crimp you like (light to heavy) by the turn of a switch. They heat up very quickly and do the job nicely that's why I've given them 5 stars.

GSam Battery Monitor (Kindle Tablet Edition)
GSam Battery Monitor (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little app, 14 Mar. 2014
I thought my Kindle Fire HD was losing its battery power but this great little app was able to solve the mystery for me. Like several reviewers before I found that there were some apps that were draining the battery, also my Kindle was not fully powering down. I now manually switch it off and my battery now lasts a lot longer between charges. Well worth the money.

The New Policeman (The New Policeman Trilogy)
The New Policeman (The New Policeman Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 18 Nov. 2013
I read this even though it was on my daughter`s reading list from school. I was transported back to the mysterious and brooding presence of the Burren in the west of Ireland. The author keeps you guessing until almost the last page and it is
difficult to put the book down. If you like stories about Ireland and especially myths and legends, then this is the book for you. There is some laugh out loud humour and some slightly sinister twists but the main characters keep you reading. A good book that I could thoroughly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7