Profile for Lesley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sticky Mosaics Pixie Playland
Sticky Mosaics Pixie Playland

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Nov. 2013
I have bought quite a few of these now, for my daughter and friends birthdays etc. children love them. I think it would beneficial if the makers put the numbers on the back of each sticky mosaic sheet. There's a chart but as some colours are similar it's hard for little ones to decide which colour corresponds with which number. I always number the back of the sheets first! Personally I think sticky mosaics are fabulous and give hours of fun.

iPad Air Case, TeckNet® iPad Air PU Leather Case, iPad 5 (Released November 2013) Smart Cover With Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee + Included 1 Screen Protector and Stylus Pen For Apple iPad Air 1th Generation - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Nov. 2013
Great product and price. Fits iPad air like a glove! Came with screen protector and very handy stylus. I love the colour too. I would recommend this product.

MOFRED® Black New Apple iPad Air-5th Generation (Launched 2013) Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature + iPad Air Screen Protector Film + Stylus Pen (available in multiple colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Nov. 2013
Fits iPad air like a glove! Great product and great price. Comes with screen protector and useful stylus. I would recommend.

1001 Whiskies You Must Try Before You Die
1001 Whiskies You Must Try Before You Die
by Dominic Roskrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Nov. 2013
Well what can I say? I really could not believe it when I received this book in the post. It is so heavy! Bought for a Xmas present and I am not a whiskey drinker, but having flicked through it, I think it is a perfect present for any whiskey drinker. I would recommend this book.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy, 2 Jun. 2013
I bought this book for my driver's son for his Birthday as it was on his list.I am told that it is too difficult for a 10 year old to follow and his Dad has therefore had to take over. It is very time consuming and tricky. My friend said she knows she asked me to buy it for him but she wished she hadn't! Don't think any of them would rate it higher than 3 stars.

Pop Party 10
Pop Party 10
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pop Party 10 (Audio CD)
Bought for a Christmas present for a 8 year old boy. He loves all the songs on this CD. Recommended.

Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Pink
Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Feb. 2013
Robust and excellent clear coverage. Bought for our 5 year old daughter who loves them. Brilliant that can recharge in docking station. Recommended.

The Treasury of Quotes
The Treasury of Quotes

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspirational, 11 Sept. 2012
I have been meaning to purchase The Treasure of Quotes for some time. It is a compilation of inspirational quotes by the great Jim Rohn. The Treasury of quotes is a truly wonderful book and suitable for everyone. I highly recommend this book. I love it!

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids 2 Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids 2 Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Offered by AQUAVENTURERS SCUBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 Jun. 2012
I ordered these goggles for my 4 year old daughter. She had starting swimming lessons and the other children had these goggles. The lenses are big and clear and the straps are easily adjustable. My daughter likes them which is the main thing!

Octonauts Annual 2012
Octonauts Annual 2012
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Octonauts Annual 2012 (Hardcover)
The Octonauts Annual 2012 was bought for a 4 year old boy who loved it. It is highly recommended. Good quality and excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2