Profile for A. Doran > Reviews

Microsoft Lumia 640 5 inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Microsoft Lumia 640 5 inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Connected247

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone I've ever had., 13 May 2015
For the price it's one of the best phones I've ever had!! I don't understand how Apple can justify charging well over £400 for their iPhone when you can get a Lumia 640 with virtually the same spec for less than $180!!

The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!!, 13 April 2014
This book was an excellent read, this is a must read for everyone involved IT. It's an easy read and you'll enjoy associating the characters with the people you work.

Jabra SPEAK 510 USB/Bluetooth Portable Audio Conferencing
Jabra SPEAK 510 USB/Bluetooth Portable Audio Conferencing
Offered by liGo

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mini conference phone speaker, 20 Jun. 2013
I have found Jabra 510 to be an product and well worth the money. Works very with both Lync and my mobile

H.M Armed Forces Paratropper Figure
H.M Armed Forces Paratropper Figure

1.0 out of 5 stars broken within the 1st five minutes..... very poor quality, 2 Jan. 2012
Very poor quality, fell apart in the 1st five minutes playing with it. Don't buy it, not worth it at all

Thomas My First Ready Bed
Thomas My First Ready Bed

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but noisy, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Thomas My First Ready Bed (Gift)
My child of 3 loved this bed and it achieve the job for us when we were on holidays in November, however this was only after I made some adjustments to it. We found the bed to be very noisy when used "as is" out of the box. This was is because of the material they have used for the sleeping-bag which rub against the air bed creating a lot of noise. I solved this by putting a soft sheet between the sleeping bag part and air bed part.