Profile for Ben Rush > Reviews

War
War
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Suits Season 2 (Amazon Video)
wooo

Entrepreneur Revolution: How to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and start a business that works
by Daniel Priestley

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST and most interesting book i've read on entrepreneurship, 30 April 2014
I bought this book on a whim after seeing it advertised below another book I was buying and upon reading the reviews I decided to give it a shot.
I am so glad I did, this has changed my whole outlook on life and my ambitions to become an entrepreneur have been backed up immensely by this book. I feel myself having a new found drive after reading this book. Thankyou Daniel Priestly.

I am near the end of finishing my dissertation on entrepreneurship and this book has given me a whole new outlook on the term entrepreneurship and has taught me more about it than all of the 'academic' books I've read on the subject whilst researching my dissertation.

I've never read a book more than once, but will be making exceptions for this one.

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK ENOUGH! I'm forcing my GF to read it once I've read it again.