Profile for misswise > Reviews

Disney 180 x 120 cm Plastic Doc McStuffins Table Cover
Disney 180 x 120 cm Plastic Doc McStuffins Table Cover
Offered by party land

5.0 out of 5 stars Doc nylon table cover, 27 Jun. 2015
Bought to go with the Doc Mcstuffins theme for my little girls birthday party. Lovely item, delivered within the specified time frame.

Ariel 9ct White Gold 0.07ct Diamond Bridal Set Cluster Ring
Ariel 9ct White Gold 0.07ct Diamond Bridal Set Cluster Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful white gold and diamond bridal set, 27 Jun. 2015
I read the previous reviews and ordered with a bit of trepidation but took the risk and paid £49.90. The set is small; rings are as slim as the measurements indicate but its strength is its simplicity. My profession means I am only allowed small rings and these absolutely fit the bill. Perfect for dainty fingers and not too dressy, classic in every sense. I adore this set and am glad I took a punt. I usually wear a size M but ordered N as the reduced price was only available on the N. The rings fit nicely and are very comfortable to wear. They are also hallmarked as shown in the photo and come in a lovely presentation box.

3 x Glade Essential Oil Vanilla Frost Electric Refill 20ml 20ml
3 x Glade Essential Oil Vanilla Frost Electric Refill 20ml 20ml

4.0 out of 5 stars glade vanilla plug in refill, 19 Jun. 2015
Lovely scent, overpowering at times though. Terrible packaging from the seller so it leaked in transit.

Joseph Silver Seal Milan Ortho Mattress, 3ft Single
Joseph Silver Seal Milan Ortho Mattress, 3ft Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph single mattress, 19 Jun. 2015
Very firm and comfortable. My son sleeps on this and finds it so nice to sleep on, he doesn't want to get out of bed in the morning. Fab price and delivery service too.

Geriatric Emergencies
Geriatric Emergencies
by Iona Murdoch

4.0 out of 5 stars geriatrics text, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Geriatric Emergencies (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Starting 4th year at Medical school was a bit daunting as it is the year of specialities: paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, obsterics & gynaecology, orthopaedics and geriatrics. This book consists of 19 chapters over 272 pages. The book starts with an introduction to the speciality as well as the basics of taking a history and examination. The book covers the geriatric giants such as falls, delirium and fractures in easy to read language and all topics are clearly explained with relevant illustrations. I found that key aspects which were relevant for me whilst on placement such as the ABCDE approach, elder abuse/safe guarding, pain assessment and making a problem list were addressed in sufficient detail. In each chapter, key points were highlighted throughout so stood out in the text and at the end there is a take home message summary section which I found very useful. This book has been an excellent tool for turning to whilst on the ward and in my prep for exams. I would definitely recommend it.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi Device: 5 Device, 1 Year [Frustration-Free Packaging] (PC/Mac/Android)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Multi 2015, 18 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a previous user of Kaspersky, I have always found their software easy to use and this product is no different. The pack contains the installation CD, code and instructions to use it. Follow the simple instructions and the product is installed on your PC. I am currently using it on my pc, laptop and mum's PC. It scans and updates to help to keep your system protected.
Great price for a good product which is now used by all the family.

Oxford Reading Tree: Read with Biff, Chip and Kipper: My Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Kit
by Annemarie Young

4.0 out of 5 stars Oxford reading tree, 11 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My son is in Year 1 and I got this set for him to develop his grammar, punctuation and spelling. This is a great value pack for the price consisting of Biff's spelling book, kipper's workbook for grammar and punctuation and chip's workbook for grammar and punctuation. My son has speech and language difficulties but has no problem engaging with the materials in this pack.

He loves flashcards and stickers which this pack also contains. He uses this pack to practice his words, learn verbs,nouns, pronouns and adjectives. Now that he is reading, he has also started making proper sentences and developing his overall language skills thanks to this pack. Excellent value for money in my opinion, very helpful for my son.

Hallmark Birthday Contemporary 3D Attachment 3 Diamantes Card - Small
Hallmark Birthday Contemporary 3D Attachment 3 Diamantes Card - Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Hallmark 3d card, 5 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A nicely presented card with a thick matching envelope. Very simple and pretty, my mum liked it for her birthday so I would say it is better suited to the more discerning lady.

Ink Jet Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 301 - Black
Ink Jet Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 301 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Remanufactured HP301, 29 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
HP301 ink is always being purchased in my home as I am a student and need to print lots of lecture notes. This ink is good value for money n my opinion as it allows me to print more pages than I normally do with the original cartridge and the I can't tell the difference in the quality of the ink on handouts printed with this ink versus the original ink. My printer whined about this not being an 'original' HP ink cartridge but it worked just fine. A good product for the price and I'll probably be picking these up in the future.

The Furchester Hotel Elmo Jumbo Plush Toy
The Furchester Hotel Elmo Jumbo Plush Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy Elmo, 12 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was and still am a big Elmo fan so the opportunity to try out this Elmo plush was too good to pass up. It is a good size for a child aged 3 and up. it is soft and cuddly with large in my son's words 'googly eyes'. He clutches it every night to bed. A lovely plush for Elmo fans of all ages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20