Profile for misswise > Reviews

The Furchester Hotel Elmo Jumbo Plush Toy
The Furchester Hotel Elmo Jumbo Plush Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy Elmo, 12 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was and still am a big Elmo fan so the opportunity to try out this Elmo plush was too good to pass up. It is a good size for a child aged 3 and up. it is soft and cuddly with large in my son's words 'googly eyes'. He clutches it every night to bed. A lovely plush for Elmo fans of all ages.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Take Along Swing and Seat
Fisher-Price Rainforest Take Along Swing and Seat

4.0 out of 5 stars Swing and seat, 27 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love Fisher price products for my daughter because they are brightly coloured so they catch her attention and fold/store easily. This product does not disappoint on those parameters. It is a lovely chair for the little one to sit in with vibrating and swinging functions activated by pressing the button on the side. It is easy to put together out of the box and sturdy so I know she is safe when I put her in it. I've taken one star off because as with all baby products of this nature 4 C batteries are required resulting in my having to spend a small fortune in batteries to power all the baby gadgets I have. All in a fab product which little madam enjoys.

Philips GC8638/20 PerfectCare Aqua Steam Generator Iron with One Perfect Temperature - 280 g Steam Boost, 2.5 L, 2400 W, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars This iron is really easy to use out of the box, 27 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This iron is really easy to use out of the box. It features a sizeable water tank, fill up and pug in. It turns on at the base and flashes until it is ready to use. It is not as noisy as my old one which sounded like a plane taking off each time I turned it on. This iron glides easily and smoothly over fabrics making ironing smoother and leaving clothes looking lovely, A great appliance which I would happily recommend.

Human Anatomy: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Human Anatomy: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
by Leslie Klenerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Little book of anatomy, 18 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This little book is an absolute Godsend for me as a medical student. Every time I see a textbook, I groan inwardly at how massive it is, with this book I had no such feelings. It is great for having in my pocket whilst on rotations to act as a quick reminder of the anatomy of the body to help in working out what is going on with the individual. The book is organised into chapters covering musculoskeletal system, heart and lungs, CNS etc. This book is great at doing what it says on the cover ; providing a short introduction on the anatomy of the human body.

Philips HP3631 300w InfraCare Lamp
Philips HP3631 300w InfraCare Lamp

4.0 out of 5 stars back warming, 8 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The infra care lamp is light, compact and easy to use straight out of the box. The instructions provided clearly show how to use; plug in and place at the suggested distance from the area to be treated. Set the timer and position yourself. My partner and I have back pain and usually use pain relief gels to treat the problem. The lamp gently warms my back and helps to ease the stiffness and pain i experience when used every other day. It has helped to ease my back pain so I would recommend this product.

Breville Colour Notes 4 Slice Toaster - Red
Breville Colour Notes 4 Slice Toaster - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Breville 4 slice toaster, 19 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The breville 4 slice toaster is lovely to look at, fits in nicely in my kitchen as I already have a red and silver kettle. The main advantage for me is that I no longer need to do 2 slices of toast at a time so breakfast gets done quicker and we can leave on time. The other advantage is being able to toast frozen bread which we have at mine because we freeze bread to help the longevity. The toaster is also easy to clean and the trays come out easily to take out the crumbs. An excellent product which I enjoy using.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Spacesaver Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Spacesaver Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars This product does not disappoint. My daughter loves being in it, 19 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've always wanted a jumperoo after seeing many positive reviews of it. This product does not disappoint. My daughter loves being in it. She looks up at the toys hanging down from it and loves being able to operate the spin ball and zippy crawly ones at her finger tips. It is nice and brightly coloured but most importantly does not take up a lot of space when set up. It also folds away and hides under the bed when not in use. It has so captivated my daughter that I get a couple of minutes to do other things whilst she is occupied by it. A great product which is worth having.

Disney Princess Twirling Skirt Cinderella Doll
Disney Princess Twirling Skirt Cinderella Doll
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Dancing Cinders, 8 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is cinderella as I remember watching her on video many years ago in her pretty blue dress. This product is nicely packaged and instantly gets the child's attention. It is aimed at the new cinderella movie which is coming out soon. The doll twirls on her feet with the skirt lifting up. It has so far provided a couple of hours of fun but it would have been nicer to do a bit more than just twirl as hair styling and clothes changes are not options with this doll. Still, a lovely product which little fans of the movie can enjoy.
Finally, YAAY for no batteries, I keep having to fork out for some every time I buy a toy and it is a relief not to have to do that this time.

Oxford Campus A5+ Wirebound Card Cover Project Notebook (Pack of 5)
Oxford Campus A5+ Wirebound Card Cover Project Notebook (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better packaged by the seller hence the 4 stars but ..., 8 Mar. 2015
as described, the pack of project books arrived quickly. Could have been better packaged by the seller hence the 4 stars but good value for money at the price I paid

Rubies Masquerade Mike Child Classic (Large)
Rubies Masquerade Mike Child Classic (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price I paid, 8 Mar. 2015
Bought this in large for my son to wear for book day as he loves monsters inc and monsters university. Great value for the price I paid; £2.33 and fit him well (6 years old). Excellent costume, I'll be buying more from this maker in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20