Profile for misswise > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oster Reversible Blender, 1.25 Litre, 600 W
Oster Reversible Blender, 1.25 Litre, 600 W

4.0 out of 5 stars This blender is fantastic! It sits sleek and lovely on my work ..., 28 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This blender is fantastic ! It sits sleek and lovely on my work top. It comes with 2 settings; one for food and one for smoothies. The blades will crush anything; frozen rock hard fruit and ice to make an amazing wake me up and get through my drab morning smoothies. It can be disassembled to take the blades out to clean. It is great for my tomatoes and onions blend pre stew making. This is fantastic product, slightly on the expensive side for me but I'd say go for it if you can afford it.

Manta Swim Moya Swimming Goggles - Grey
Manta Swim Moya Swimming Goggles - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars 19 and I would recommend getting it when it is on sale as I ..., 19 Feb. 2015
Fabulous product which does what it says on the tin. A bargain at £2.19 and I would recommend getting it when it is on sale as I did.

Igenix IG347FF Under Counter Fridge Freezer, 47 cm
Igenix IG347FF Under Counter Fridge Freezer, 47 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product, let down for me by the packaging ..., 19 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
To start with, the courier who delivered it decided that he couldn't bring it up to my flat on the first floor so my other half had to lug it up the stairs. As others have pointed out, the packaging is a shambles and my unbothered courier did not handle the fridge freezer with care. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the size and look of the fridge freezer. The fridge section is more than adequate for a single person or a couple and it does fit under the counter in my flat. The freezer section is alright but I would need something bigger than 26 litres to hold my food. A great product, let down for me by the packaging and courier not delivering as he should have.

Igenix IG2095 White Touch Screen Microwave with Stylish Black Door and White Door Handle, 800 Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars It warms up food as a microwave should do but disappointed me on everything else, 18 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This microwave was described as touch screen with a stylish black door & handle; what an incorrect description ! It is white and plasticky looking. It is quite small so would suit a little flt or bedsit as I couldn't get my baby's steriliser in it as it is that small in size. It has a range of programme functions which you can set to your taste. It warms up food as a microwave should do but disappointed me on everything else. I won't be changing to this brand any time soon based on my experience with this microwave.

Dettol Power and Fresh Citrus Zest 80 Wipes (Pack of 4)
Dettol Power and Fresh Citrus Zest 80 Wipes (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the citrus scent, 13 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These wipes are similar to the dettol antibacterial surface cleansing wipes but these are citrus scented. I like the citrus scent, the wipes are sturdy and don't rip easily. I use the wipes several times a day for wiping down my kitchen tops, cleaning the toilet and baby's things like her high chair and bumbo seat. A fantastic product especially for mums who are always wiping and cleaning things down. My only gripe is with the price; it is expensive at £4 a pack so I'll be keeping an eye out for reduced price offers.

Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Spray 750 ml (Pack of 3)
Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Spray 750 ml (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to use, 31 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really easy to use; twist the nozzle to the on position and spray on to the surface that needs to be cleaned and wipe down. I find this particularly handy as it is antibacterial so is great for cleaning my baby daughter's chair and surfaces that need cleaning compared to using baby wipes. A fantastic product which I will continue to use.

Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover Spray 750 ml (Pack of 3)
Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover Spray 750 ml (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product I will continue to use, 26 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This spray does what it says on the tin; spray on, wait a couple of minutes, wipe and the mould comes off. It doesn't smell as excessively as most bleach containing products I have used in the past. A good product I will continue to use.

McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]

4.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to install, 25 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This the second year running that I will be using McAfee. It is easy to install; open the pack, take the card out, go to the url on the card and follow the instructions. When installed it gives you the use window where you have information about your subscription and when it ends, updates and you can set it up to scan at regular intervals. It updates regularly so gives you its most up to date protection. A good product I am happy to continue using.

GreatShield TM Apple MacBook Air 11-inch A1370 & A1465 Model [GLAZY Frosted Matte] Slim-Fit Rubberized Snap On Hard Shell Protective Skin Case Cover - White
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars It feels like it is likely to give the level of protection ..., 23 Dec. 2014
Fits my 2014 macbook air with a little manipulation. It feels like it is likely to give the level of protection promised; not like anyone goes round dropping their macbook just to test the cover. All in all, a good product for the money.

Babies Firsts 89x38x4cm Quilted Microfibre Foam Crib Mattress
Babies Firsts 89x38x4cm Quilted Microfibre Foam Crib Mattress

4.0 out of 5 stars It feels firm and comfortable, has a zip around removable cover which you ..., 23 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This foam crib mattress is a bargain at the price. It feels firm and comfortable, has a zip around removable cover which you can wash easily and is the stated measurement on the pack. A good product which my daughter has happily slept on for the last couple of days giving me 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20