Profile for Anna Ingham > Reviews

Content by Anna Ingham

Anna Ingham

PowerLead Pspo PL-S501 Bluetooth Sports Earbuds Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones Earphone Earbuds with AptX Microphone Hands-free Calling for Apple iPhone Samsung (Black) (Black)
Offered by PowerLead-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars ... the turn on button has stopped working I'm very disappointed., 14 July 2017
Ive not had these earphones 3 months and they have already broken the turn on button has stopped working I'm very disappointed.

Toy BOSCH Rotak lawn mower
Toy BOSCH Rotak lawn mower
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Toy BOSCH Rotak lawn mower (Toy)
I expected more, it doesn't really do any thing my little doesn't really play with it 😞

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 2 Jun. 2014
This is a great item and a great price, I would recommend to all my friend who want bunk beds.x

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Batteries, Size AA (Pack of 32)
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Batteries, Size AA (Pack of 32)
Offered by TELcomponents

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 26 Dec. 2013
I love this item good value for money just what every parent needs at Christmas and I fast delivery what more can I ask for :-)

Fun Snaps - 10 packs supplied
Fun Snaps - 10 packs supplied
Offered by Shootingduck_Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 26 Dec. 2013
My children love these lots of fun , they take them to the park with them, I buy them lots :-) great price and u get lots.x

Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Case with Mobile Phone
Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Case with Mobile Phone
Offered by Toysworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, 26 Dec. 2013
It's a good set the only thing I found is that the drill can stop working if my little boy drops it which he does he only little but if we give it a bang it starts again, over all a good item with lots of things to use for kids.

Corvus A600093 Double-Sided Tool Belt - Brown
Corvus A600093 Double-Sided Tool Belt - Brown
Offered by Ki-Traum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Dec. 2013
My little boy loves it, belt is abit big but is a great item though and a great price :-)

Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench Play Building Set
Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench Play Building Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Dec. 2013
My lad is very heavy handed so we are very careful what we buy, but this is defo made for him lol great item and a great price for parents, would recommend to any parent.