Profile for marcia AldersonMarcia alderson > Reviews

Content by marcia Alderso...

marcia AldersonMarcia alderson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nutranail Gel Perfect No-Mess Express Gel Remover
Nutranail Gel Perfect No-Mess Express Gel Remover
Offered by Karens Allsorts

1.0 out of 5 stars What a great big fat con!, 21 Sept. 2013
I bought the nutra nail gel polish in sheer pink and before I used it, I ordered two more colours, so therefore I ordered the express gel remover. My goodness, could not believe it, I had already picked the majority of the gel polish off about five nails, as soon as product arrived I did as exactly instructions said, and what a complete load of lies, I have already used three of the five packs, and still have nail activator stuck on nails. Please everyone, never, ever buy, my money has never been so wasted, I can honestly say this must be one of the worst products I have ever bought.

Cupcake Design Large Weekend Bag in Black
Cupcake Design Large Weekend Bag in Black
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars my replacement, 20 Sept. 2013
Thank you for sending replacement bag so quickly, loved bag, but first one after only one use, all lining came away from inside of bag, far too much to sew yourself, and why should you, when it is a brand new bag! Really hope same doesn't happen with this one. I didn't overfill last bag and I always take great care of my belongings, I am very fussy, a perfectionist, always have been, so here's fingers crossed, or else it will be returned and I wouldn't want another one, but thanks again for speed.

Rosewood Cat Scratching Play Post For Kittens Or Adult Cats With Catnip Pop Out Toy Mice, H54 X D40 X W40, Brown And Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this scratching pole!, 21 May 2013
I purchased this scratching pole only a few weeks ago, and already it has fallen apart! The material has come unstuck from the pole and is hanging down making it almost impossible for my cat to use! Very disappointed, as went off star rating and price, being more expensive than many of the poles, I thought I would get what I paid for, a robust pole, far from it I'm afraid! Very poor quality, cheaply made, my last scratching pole only half the price yet far better, going to get the same one today from Pets at Home. Oh, it isn't as though I have an army of cats, mauling away at it, I only have one and she is tiny. I had to write this to let people know just how bad this product is!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Coat, 7 April 2013
Delivered extremely quickly and very few creases, good packaging. For the price this coat is excellent, it fits nicely, looks good, and keeps the cold out.

Urban Decay Lipstick - Confession
Urban Decay Lipstick - Confession

4.0 out of 5 stars Lipstick, 7 April 2013
Like this colour but took an extremely long time to arrive, I had to e-mail the sender in the end to find out what had happened, as all the others I had ordered had arrived. They said it must have got lost and would send me another which was fab, but I was quite disappointed I had to pay for it after my long delay!

Sterling Silver Stackable Eternity Band Ring Black CZ
Sterling Silver Stackable Eternity Band Ring Black CZ
Offered by Bling Jewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 7 April 2013
Hi, these rings are great for the price. I now have three of them, in different colours, I just wish you would have a wider selection, sizes and colours, quite a few of my friends have asked me to get these rings for them but each time I look, very few there and sizing very limited.

Tommy Hilfiger Suzzy Antique OMST Straight Women's Jeans Omak Stretch W29 INxL32 IN

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, 7 April 2013
Like these. Came on time, packaging good. Nice fit and true to word re length, would get these again. One more word required which is stupid so this is why I wrote this.

Set Of 2 Marvel Heroes Spiderman Surprise Gift Egg, Toy Sticker And Sweet
Set Of 2 Marvel Heroes Spiderman Surprise Gift Egg, Toy Sticker And Sweet
Offered by Zu Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Easter eggs, 7 April 2013
Wanted these for Easter for my grandson but they didn't arrive in time. Disappointed when they arrived, very small and cheap looking, not much inside, glad they came late and I had already got him something decent.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars T shirt, 18 Mar. 2013
Yes, pleased with this. Made well and sizing correct. Everyone commented on it at my grandsons superheroes birthday party, more please.

Adara Violet Glitz Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Adara Violet Glitz Sterling Silver Stud Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 18 Mar. 2013
Disappointed, look tacky and cheap, probably will never wear, but because of low cost, can't be bothered to return. One more word required which is a stupid area so this is why I have put this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4