Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
The House of Unexpected Sisters (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Book 17)
The House of Unexpected Sisters (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 12 Sept. 2017
Please don't say that this is the last book in the series! I have loved them all, but this seemed to have a feeling of tying up loose ends, and I really don't want it to be the final installment in the saga of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.

The Woman Who Met Her Match: The laugh out loud romantic comedy, perfect summer reading

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 Sept. 2017
Did nothing for me I am afraid. Certainly didn't live up to its title. I didn't do much laughing and abandoned it after 20 pages.

A Nest of Vipers (Inspector Montalbano mysteries Book 21)
A Nest of Vipers (Inspector Montalbano mysteries Book 21)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite, though Montalbano and his colleagues are as interesting ..., 26 Aug. 2017
Not my favourite, though Montalbano and his colleagues are as interesting as e ever. Perhaps life is like this in Sicily, but I am not sure.

A Time of Love and Tartan (44 Scotland Street Book 12)
A Time of Love and Tartan (44 Scotland Street Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow moving, making me impatient for the next episode, 26 Aug. 2017
I am an avid reader of everything by Alexander McCall Smith. This Scotland Street series is one of my favourites. Not a lot happens here, making me all the more anxious for the next in the series.

Maximuscle Promax Lean High Protein Bar, 60 g - Cookie Dough, Pack of 12
Maximuscle Promax Lean High Protein Bar, 60 g - Cookie Dough, Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars This flavour is 194 calories each and this is the best price I have found, 24 Aug. 2017
These are very similar, even identical to the lunch bars Diet Chef used to offer. This flavour is 194 calories each and this is the best price I have found.

Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman
Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite, 24 Aug. 2017
I found this engrossing, true to life, mine anyway, but perhaps that was why I didn't really like it. Not my kind of people perhaps.

Lost For Words: If you loved THE KEEPER OF LOST THINGS, you'll love this
Lost For Words: If you loved THE KEEPER OF LOST THINGS, you'll love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Aug. 2017
Everyone said it was a brilliant book. I began it, scarcely believing it could be, but it really is. One of the most brilliant books I have read in ages!!

You Don't Know Me: A BBC Radio 2 Book Club Choice
You Don't Know Me: A BBC Radio 2 Book Club Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 9 Aug. 2017
At one stage I thought I would have to abandon this book. It is hard to read in places. But I am glad I persevered and I hope you will too.

The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry

5.0 out of 5 stars For book lovers and book sellers, 31 July 2017
Having read the blurb, I was not sure about this. But gradually I found myself swept up in the life of A J Fiery and couldn't put it down. The ending was sad but perfect.

Precious and Grace (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Book 17)
Precious and Grace (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real indulgence, 21 July 2017
Because the next in this series is on its way, I have spent a couple of weeks re-reading all the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency books - a real indulgence! This one is as good if as the others. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16