Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Deadandlovingit > Reviews

Content by Deadandlovingit

Deadandlovingit (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Learn Russian Now! 9 (PC/Mac)
Learn Russian Now! 9 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay for those who are really interested in the language, 6 May 2015
Quick delivery. Thanks. Personally I like this course for revision purposes, especially with the valuable slow motion speech mode. This program only works with XP and I had to have this on my new machine (split between Win7 and XP) or no language program. Like learning anything it is about application to learning.

Yellow Flicker Beat (From "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" Soundtrack)
Yellow Flicker Beat (From "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting singer!, 6 May 2015
A striking song to end the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part One. The lyrics are not that connected to the film but its delivery catches the attention. Makes a change to see a singer from the Southern Hemisphere. The only other femaie singer I know is Angie Hart let me guess people going who is she?). Perhaps Ella will inspire some more singers!

I'm Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us (Album Version)
I'm Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A replacement, 6 May 2015
Classic song and my favourite off the Deadringer album

It's A Boy Girl Thing [DVD] [2006]
It's A Boy Girl Thing [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Samaire Armstrong
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I miss this one!, 6 May 2015
Funny at times. A good romcom. The two leads acting as members of the opposite sex was fairly well done too.

Unisex Slip On School Plimsolls art no 7231 (Adult Shoe size 9, BLACK)
Unisex Slip On School Plimsolls art no 7231 (Adult Shoe size 9, BLACK)
Offered by Direct Schoolwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2015
I like them. Very light weight and make shoes and trainers seem very heavy in comparison.

VonHaus 10 Way 2 metre Surge Protected Mains Power Extension Lead Tower Cord / Multi Socket Lead - Black
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great well priced product!, 3 May 2015
Excellent swift delivery of a brilliant product. I have three of them and gone are the cables everywhere. A neat solution my cable problem.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic Multifunction Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic Multifunction Steam Mop

2.0 out of 5 stars An irritating time wasting failure!!!, 15 Mar. 2015
I have stone floors and was hoping this item would take some of the back breaking scrubbing out of my domestic routine. This steamer seemed to be the way. Having bought an excellent 2000W Vax vacuum cleaner I was hoping for good things. What I got was disappointment with a product which absolutely failed on my stone floors. It is actually quicker by several days to clean the floors by scrubbing and using a mix of Flash and bleach. The Vax cleaning fluid was about as much use as plain water and did nothing to improve matters. I will try it on my cooker and for cleaning my motorcycle but I expect it to fail.

Thor: The Dark World [DVD] [2013]
Thor: The Dark World [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable effort for round two of the Thor franchise!, 13 Dec. 2014
A reasonable follow up to the first film. Having seen far to many sequels, prequels and other nonsense from the fictious land of the film makers (no prizes for guessing) this at least made some effort and so did the cast. It will be interesting to see if the cast come back for the third film and if the script writers don't panic and write some of the awful nonsens that seems to appear in round three of these film series. We shall have to wait and see.

If you like this sort of thing then it is worth seeing along with the other "Avengers" films as they are connected. If you are not into comic book characters then it is not probably not for you.

Legion
Legion
Offered by Smaller World Future

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff!, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Legion (Audio CD)
I have had this album for 30 years along with Assassin, Nocturne, Crashhead. Some incredibly mellow tracks along with some tracks which are very different. It was a shame he left his solo work as his work with his brother was not anywhere near as good. If you want something different this goes nicely with some Tangerine Dream, especially Optical Race. Some of the add on tracks are to be fair not as good but presumably added as the CD format had space for more. I would recommend these albums to anyone. There are not many albums you listen to regularly for 30 years,

Bones - Season 1 [DVD]
Bones - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Deschanel

4.0 out of 5 stars Bones. A show that works thanks to the supporting cast., 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bones - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I have all the series and I am currently watching it a second time. I have to confess if it was not for the excellent supporting cast I would probably have given this a miss. Whilst I know David Boreanaz from the excellent Angel series his character in this is not pleasant at times and the character can be an insufferable bore at times. I had not seen Deschanel and I find her voice grates after a while. Her character in this is also at times highly unpleasant and some of her comments in reality would have seen her being the victim of a right or left hook, which perhaps IS overdue. Some of the scripts reflect a rather infantile view by the writers especially on one constitutes a sport for example. Great seeing Ryan O'Neal and even Stephen Fry was excellent in this and it would be great to see him surface again.

The squints though and the interns, their mad experiments, the procession of bodies and interactions are what makes this show work and worth viewing despite the flaws, which you will probably see at some point.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7