Profile for Mandy H > Reviews

Content by Mandy H

Mandy H (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Art Naturals Detangling Hair Brush Set (Pink & Black) - Perfect for Wet/Dry Hair
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Outstanding Detangling Brushes- A Great Buy!, 24 Aug. 2016
I can't believe what a good deal these brushes are! If you've priced detangling brushes, you'll know there's a big price range. However, the high quality brushes tend to have the heavier price tag. This offers two outstanding detangling brushes for the price you would normally pay for one. I have a Tangle Teaser brand brush made specifically for thick and curly hair. The Art Naturals brushes perform just as well. If you are one of those curly girls who don't brush their hair outside of the shower, give this brush a try in the shower. The brush detangles without any pain, leaving hair soft and manageable. If you don't have curls, these brushes will simply help in the upkeep of beautiful, smooth hair. The pink and black brushes are made well and easy hold. The bristles appear strong and durable.

I was given this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review after use.

Art Naturals Bath Bombs Gift Set - 6 Essential Oil Handmade Spa Bomb Fizzies - 100% Organic
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Bath Bombs, 24 Aug. 2016
Another beautiful beauty product from Art Naturals. This set comes with six high quality bath bombs. Each bath fizzy is made with shea butter and this is noticeable as you leave the bath with soft skin. I loved how moisturizing these bath bombs feel on top of the relaxing feeling you get in the bath!

Energize is a light, fresh scented bath bomb that reminds me shea butter. It doesn't have a strong smell to me which is lovely if you just need a small time out to re-energize.

Wellness has subtle hints of Eucalyptus to help with sinuses. This is a valuable bath product in the winter when we're prone to sinus colds. I think this would also help someone with seasonal allergies.

Strength has a light and relaxing floral scent. I can smell hints of sage, eucalyptus flowers, and chamomile. Despite it being called "strength", the scent isn't strong at all. I actually think it smells quite gentle.

Zen is a scent you can truly relax to. Hints of lavender, rosemary, ylang ylang, lemon, and orange bring a state calm whilst encouraging a pleasant mood. It you're having a frustrating day or feeling particularly glum, this is a good choice.

Cozy Night is a mellow, but romantic scent. It blends lavender, rose, chamomile, linden flower, and cedarwood for a blend that is feminine. Perfect before a night out (or a night in!) when you want to feel especially pretty.

Yoga blends scents of amber, lemongrass, cocoa, fir blossom, lavender to create a deep, invigorating feeling that wakens the senses. It is perfect for morning use or when you are feeling like you are dragging.

Overall, these were a pleasure to use. I enjoyed each scent. I liked that none of them were overpowering as that can give you a headache (and who needs that when you're taking a relaxing bath)!

I was given the item at a discount in exchange for an honest review after use.

Zuanjia ZR-20Al Guitar Capo Luminum Alloy Capo with Pouch Professional Grade Gold Electro for Ukulele Acoustic Classical Electric Guitar-Plated Finish Black- Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Sincook

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Capo for Guitar and Ukes, 22 Aug. 2016
This is a lovely lightweight capo that I've had the pleasure of using on both my acoustic guitar, tenor ukulele, and soprano ukulele. It came in simple packaging, but arrived in mint condition. The capo itself is built well. It's definitely impressive for the price. I have a heavier capo that I paid twice the price for, but they both do the same job and allow me to create the same sound. This is good for everyday use, but the lightweight makes it perfect for keeping in your gig back as you travel around. It functions quite well on all three of my instruments. The tension is perfect and it does not leave any marks on any of those said instrument. All in all, it's a fantastic purchase for the price.

I was given a discount on this item in exchange for evaluating the item and giving the honest review. I have provided a review after ten days of use.

Dog Harness Vest, AGEMORE Training Reflective Calming Adjustable Dogs Vest with flashlight attachments (20.9-24.8in)
Offered by Agemore

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Dog Harness, 19 Aug. 2016
Fantastic harness! It is so well made! I have a rescue dog who is still learning manners on the lead. He pulls a lot and I read that a harness with make walking him easier. The advice was right! Walking him with this was a dream. I finally felt like I was walking him, instead of him walking me.

I am so impressed by the material and design. It makes some other harness's I have seen look flimsy. I love that there is a handle on top, so I can gentle guide him across the road. The metal ring that hooks onto the lead is thick and secure. The chest strap features a reflective material which is fantastic for evening walks. The thick plastic buckle provides an easy on and off.

The sizing is accurate. My dog is a bit of a funny size. He's a "big medium" or "small large" Being a Staffie mix, he has a broad muscular chest, but he is only a mix, so he is medium in other ways. This harness just barely fits him. He ideally needs a large.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. I used this product for one week upon giving a review.

Handmade Indian Wooden Incense Burner and Storage Box with Ayurveda Vata Pitta Kapha Incense & Ceramic Holder - Great Gift for Any Occasion
Offered by ShalinIndia

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Incense Set, 19 Aug. 2016
The picture doesn't do it justice! It's so lovely in person. This wooden storage box has beautiful floral engraving in it. It features a little metal hinge. The box needs a little convincing to open smoothly at first, but after using it several times, it opens easily. I can see myself storing incense in this for years to come.

If you aren't keen on the incense inside, you can replace it with your own favourite. I was a fan of the incense that came in the box though. Inside of the box features three packs of cones and three packs of sticks. The scents are called Kapha, Pitta, and Vata. These are different scents, each quite earthy. They are all pleasant scents when being burned- none of them overpowering.

There is a brown ceramic disc burner that has a design on it. It looks like four celtic trinity knots. I quite love this design, so this fits my style well. Although it is well made, it looks fragile, like all ceramic, so I would be careful with this.

I received this product at a discount in order to provide an honest review. I had this product for just over a week at the time of review.

Deluxe Menstrual Cup Moskito made of Medical Silicone, Menstrual Cup incl. Natural Cleaning Brush, Bag & Gift Box
Offered by Venize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Greater Starter Kit, 19 Aug. 2016
I was really hesitant when trying a menstrual cup a couple years ago. I have sensitive skin and wanted a break from pads and tampons. I like what it offered, but got pregnant and breastfed soon after, so I didn't get to spend many cycles using it. Fast forward to now, I've been looking at getting a new cup and this looked like a fantastic starter kit.

The set comes with a cup, brush, linen bag, wet wipes, and instructions. After purchase, the company emailed me some online freebies and information. This company seems to aspire to empower women and encourage them along their journey.

I was really nervous about using a menstrual cup. However, it was much easier than I had anticipated. Yes, it is messy whilst you get the hang of it. Hang in there. It does get better. As with anything, it takes practice. If there's leaking, it wasn't placed correctly. The company offers support in this. There are also numerous YouTube videos to help women. You are not alone!

This kit is turquoise and comes with a clear cup. The cup is well made. It is definitely more comfortable than the previous one I had which was purchased at Boots. I think this is because the material is more lightweight and flexible. Yet, it stayed in placed and functioned well.

I received this item at a discount in order to provide an honest review. I used this item for one cycle at the time of reviewing.

Offered by Venize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Purple Starter Set, 19 Aug. 2016
I tried a menstruation cup after a lot of research and even more hesitation a couple years ago. I like what it offered, but got pregnant and breastfed soon after, so I didn't get to spend many cycles using it. Fast forward to now, I've been looking at getting a new cup and this looked like a fantastic starter kit.

This kit is purple and comes with a pink cups. The cup is well made. It is definitely more comfortable than the previous one I had which was purchased at Boots. I think this is because the material is more lightweight and flexible. Yet, it stayed in placed and functioned well.

Magnesium Oil Sleep and Relax 250ml with Lavendel & Mandarin essential oils, Natural Sleep Aid, Stress Relief & Muscle Relaxer, Helps with Insomnia, Migraine, Anxiety, Relaxation. Sleep Better & Wake up Rested!
Offered by Flow Online Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Scented Sleep Help, 17 Aug. 2016
This is one of my favourite magnesium oils yet! I am not new to magnesium oil, but I am always looking to try other products to add to my routine. I struggle with insomnia that is brought on by anemia. It is a horrible cycle. Anemia makes you tired, but it also makes it difficult to sleep! Magnesium has been a godsend this department. I take capsules as well as use magnesium oil or spray before bed each night. An aromatherapist suggested that I rub it into my abdomen and the soles of my feet. This works well for me.

This product smells amazing. The scent is a relaxing one and helps aid calm. I found that a small amount works beautifully, so the product lasts a long time. Despite using this daily, there is still a considerable amount left. I did get that tingling feeling from switching product, but it went away after a few days.

I accepted this oil at a discount and provided an honest review after use.

Superbison Vintage Student Backpack School Rucksack with Polka Dot for Teenagers (Black)
Offered by SuperBison

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional, 17 Aug. 2016
This rucksack is incredibly stylish. My teen daughter loves it. The colours of the bag are a tasteful combination of black, white, and a light linen. It looks trendy, but also classic in design. The material is a strong canvas like fabric. The bag features the black and white design on the front and on the top of the straps and a light linen colour on the bottom. The accents are made of a brown leather like material.

The main compartment is generous is size and perfect for holding book or PE kits. A smaller zipped pocket appears in the front with room for pens, pencils, a calculator, and/or phone.

This is a well made bag that would suit a student well. It could also be used as a larger handbag or small travel bag.

I received this bag at a discount in order to provide an honest review after use.

Evecase 20L Hiking Backpack Rucksack Ultra Lightweight Daypack Shoulder Bag for Camping, Hiking, Climbing, Cycling, Trekking, Travel and Outdoor Sports - Pink
Offered by BlueMall_GB

5.0 out of 5 stars For Outdoor or School Use, 17 Aug. 2016
This high quality rucksack is perfect for recreational outdoor use such as hiking or use for a student in school. The bag is made of sturdy material and features many compartments for good organization. The material is quite breathable and washes easily if it becomes dirty. The mesh pockets on the side are perfect for holding a bottle of water on a hot day or for a thirsty student on the go. The thick straps make a loaded bag easy on the back. The compartments are generous in size. There is plenty of room for books as well as a PE kit or lunch bag.

I was given this bag at a discount to provide an honest review after use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9