Profile for Amazonite > Reviews

Micro Sprite Scooter - Red
Micro Sprite Scooter - Red
Offered by pibatrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've seen, 12 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Micro Sprite Scooter - Red (Toy)
Absolutely solid and superb quality. Highly recommended

C'est Ca Butchers Stripe Double Oven Glove, Bottle Green and White Stripe
C'est Ca Butchers Stripe Double Oven Glove, Bottle Green and White Stripe

3.0 out of 5 stars Mid-range thickness, does the job well, 12 Jun. 2017
I was expecting this to be super-thick like my last one was. It's thicker than a different one I had bought and sent back, but I'd say it's halfway between the one I sent back, and the lovely thick, old, threadbare, one I am replacing. It does the job though, preventing burns, which is the main thing.

One point to note is that I hang mine over the door handle of the range cooker, and this is a tiny. It long I than I wanted, (probably my fault as I assumed they're all made equal!) so it now shuts in the door below it. A minor irritation only.

Smart Clean Rubber Broom
Smart Clean Rubber Broom
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless, 12 Jun. 2017
It's a rubbish product and I saw this for sale for double the cost in Robert Dyas, so am glad I bought it here and didn't waste any more money than I needed to!
I found I could only brush it one way or it got stuck on the floor and 'judders', bouncing up and down on the floor, missing most of it. I bought it to try and brush the tiles on my kitchen floor, using soapy hot water. It wasn't long before I just binned the thing as it was much worse than a soft mop head.
The telescopic handle also twists into place, but I found it didn't twist to lock properly and so kept shortening when i pushed down.
Overall a very poorly put together product, and in my opinion it's just not worth bothering with.

QPC DIRECT Wooden Plank Rustic Wood Effect Print PVC Oilcloth Table Cover Vinyl Tablecloth 2 Metres
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and different, 12 Jun. 2017
At first I wasn't sure how it would look in my kitchen, but once it was on the table I really liked it! There are the odd coffee cup stains dotted around to add to the authentic rustic pub look, and for a fuss-pot like me, it doesn't irk too much. I thought I might end up trying to scrub stains that weren't really there, but it doesn't bother me, it adds to the charm.
As with all these types of fabric, whenever a hot drink is put in it, a circle is indented and can be seen clearly from certain angles only. When standing right over it, you can't see a thing, but if you glimpse a side view when the lgiht catches it, you can see loads of circles all over the table. I've enclosed some photos to show you what I mean. Again, I don't see this as a problem because all table cloths like this have had the same thing.
It's perfect for a family of boys, although I have to be careful to clean every part of it bexuswe dirt isn't visible and it would be easy to leave a sticky patch without realising it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Teddy Bear Throws Blanket Double King Size Fleece Flannel Sofa Bed Large Soft Warm Luxury Throws ( King,Aubergine)
Offered by De Lavish

4.0 out of 5 stars So soft and quite purple toned, 12 Jun. 2017
It's very long-haired and if you hold a piece of debris that gets caught up in it, and pull, you accidentally pull a long piece out! It reminds me of those disposable dusters you can buy that are all fluffy and pick up all the dirt.
I also had asked the community if they come out more purple Aubergine or brown Aubergine (there is a difference, honestly! See the photo I've submitted to make more sense of this point).
It's insanely soft and really luxurious to feel on your skin. My only misgiving is the colour; I have posted a picture to show you on the left hand side is the throw I already have, and was trying to match, and on the right hand side is this throw. You can see it's longer haired and much more bright purple.
If I had known this I don't think I'd have bought it. I don't know if anyone manufactures the shade I'm looking for anymore - or indeed the shorter haired fleece. So the search continues! But this will do me for the time being.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2017 12:44 AM BST

Moroccanity - Traditional Moroccan Hand Loomed Sabra (Cactus Silk) and Wool Throw Blanket in Blue & Turquoise Shades (300 cm x 200 cm)
Offered by On Time 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Colours wrong, 14 May 2017
Nice throw but I think I've been sent the wrong colour? It looks dark mustard and burgundy, not softer colours. Not sure this is the same for everyone else? Perhaps I've been sent the orange or red version by accident
Comment Comment | Permalink

Herding 445145064 Interactive Bed Linen, QR Code - Space Pillowcase 65 x 100 cm and Duvet Cover 160 x 210 cm 100% Cotton, Size Switzerland

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin but nice colour, 29 April 2017
It's a nice strong colour but really desperately thin fabric as showing in the photo.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fashionable Union Jack Coin Zip Purse London British, Distressed Union Jack Collectable Royal Flag of England Souvenir! Souvenir / Speicher / Memoria! Distinctive, Portable Coin purse!
Offered by My London Souvenirs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality coin purse, 16 Mar. 2017
Lovely thick quality purse with decent zip, and a good size for coins.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2017 8:15 AM GMT

Minions TMMINION005003 Stick Dome Umbrella
Minions TMMINION005003 Stick Dome Umbrella
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and fun, and works just as it should, 25 Feb. 2017
The kids love it! It is easy to put up and down, and would be really hard to trap fingers or poke eyes. Great product

CLINIQUE LASH DOUBLING MASCARA 2 X 3.5ml BLACK
CLINIQUE LASH DOUBLING MASCARA 2 X 3.5ml BLACK
Offered by ELITE TRADER & ESSENTIAL ATOMIZER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product in great sized bottle, 25 Feb. 2017
Really handy size because just as it's rubbing dry the 3 months is up and time to change the bottle anyway!

Easy to use wand without clogging, and great size bottle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5