Profile for Sshine > Reviews

Content by Sshine

Sshine

Page: 1 | 2
WISD? Smart Magnetic Standing Cover Case for Apple Ipad Air 1/2 with Built-in Stand + Auto wake/sleep function and Front/Back Protection - Dark Blue
Offered by WISD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, 25 April 2016
I used to have a case for my first iPad that was designed exactly like this and I loved it. I couldn't find anything similar for my new iPad and my other cases were nowhere near as good. I just found this hidden gem for £2, which I literally can't believe! The case is brilliant, I love how the front panel folds in half, rather than into three thirds like all other designs. The half panel gives the iPad so much more support when I use it propped up to watch something or read. I like the outer material and colour as well, although it would be good to have a few other colour options, because I will be buying a spare one for sure. Can't believe it only cost me £2 and it's the best case ever :)

Dead South: The Zombie Apocalypse in London
Dead South: The Zombie Apocalypse in London
by David Brinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant first novel, 5 Feb. 2016
This is a brilliant first novel. Loved the story, the sense of humour and I found it gripping from start to finish. Can't wait to read more from David Brinson.

Russell Hobbs Brita Filter Kettle 18554, 1 L, 3000 W - Silver
Russell Hobbs Brita Filter Kettle 18554, 1 L, 3000 W - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, 29 Nov. 2015
It started leaking after a year and six months. It worked ok so far, but I would have expected it to last much longer. Don't buy this one.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 240 WARM WHITE Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again..., 11 Dec. 2014
I bought these last year before Christmas. Within two days of putting it up half of the bulbs stopped working. I contacted customer service and they basically told me that it's because either I'm doing something wrong with the solar panel, or an animal chewed the wire. There is absolutely no way their product can be faulty. I took the lights down and carefully inspected them. Turns out there was a loose wire that slipped out of one of the bulbs. No damage to the wire. Their customer service was awful and the email I received was arrogant rather than helpful. By this time it was after Christmas and I didn't bother wasting any more time on these lights and arguing my point to get my money back. This year I decided to take out the lights again and give them a go. Charged up the solar panel for a few days.. guess what. None of them work now. I got a grand total of two days of use out of these, and a bad customer service experience.

Smart Sipper Drinker Water Bowl for Cats and Dogs Fun Colours 1.5 Litre
Smart Sipper Drinker Water Bowl for Cats and Dogs Fun Colours 1.5 Litre
Offered by Paws To Your Door

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps leaking, 11 Mar. 2013
Whatever I do the water keeps leaking out on the floor. It's fine at first and then the cat walks past it and moves it slightly and that's it. Puddles everywhere. I hate it. I used to have a similar one before and that one was great. Never had this problem with it. This is going in the bin soon..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

18" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
18" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Dec. 2012
This is amazing. I'm very active and my muscles ache a lot. This rolling massager can get much deeper into my muscles than I can with my hands. It's such a simple idea and yet brilliant. I hope it will help cure my shin splint, but I use it everywhere on body.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2016 4:29 PM BST

All Purpose Slow Release Fertilizer Tablets
All Purpose Slow Release Fertilizer Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars your plants will be grateful, 30 Dec. 2012
I put a couple of tablets in each of my plants' pots in the house and it made a huge difference to most of them. I have a filodendron in the kitchen that had looked the same for the past year and had a pale green colour. Since giving it two tablets it has grown two massive leaves that are bigger than any other leaves it had before and it looks much healthier. I'll definitely buy some more of this in the spring.

Triumph Elegant Sensation Wired Half Cup Women's Bra black 40C
Triumph Elegant Sensation Wired Half Cup Women's Bra black 40C

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a bra that fits me, 30 Dec. 2012
Very happy with this bra. It's not cheap, but with Triumph you are buying quality. This bra looks very nice on, it's very comfortable and above all it fits me perfectly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it, 30 Dec. 2012
This is a great little scooter and my 2-year-old is crazy about it. I bought it for him for Christmas so it's only a few days old but he's on it all the time. Some of his friends have the same scooter and they have been using them for years. Great colours, very good quality and durability.

CiT KB-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black
CiT KB-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mini keyboard, 30 Dec. 2012
I bought this in a hurry as I needed something for a media PC while I set it up. It has a good feel to it and I wouldn't have a problem using it every day.

Page: 1 | 2