Profile for Niki Faulkner > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle, 4 July 2014
This is a great puzzle for jigsaw lovers. I'm not a fan myself and bought this for my husband, I don't know how he managed to complete it as I wouldn't have had a clue where to start but once he started he didn't want to stop. He was really happy with it and I'll definitely be buying the others in the series at some point

Purple Satin Double Faced Ribbon (3mm x 3metres)
Purple Satin Double Faced Ribbon (3mm x 3metres)
Offered by LAIXU HK SHIPPING

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but very thin, 4 July 2014
This took quite a while to be delivered and was a lot thinner than I was expecting (that's my fault though as it does state the size on the description, I was just expecting it to be a bit thicker). I wanted it to tie around my little girls pigtails, she is only 2 and doesn't have very thick hair but it was even too thin for this. The quality and colour is fine though, so if you are wanting really thin ribbon, this would be fine.

Mouse's Beach Bag (Let's Get Ready)
Mouse's Beach Bag (Let's Get Ready)
by Mike Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 4 July 2014
I love this book. My little girl (who is 2) borrowed it from the library and wouldn't let me take it back and I got fed up of renewing it so bought her her own copy! It's a lovely concept and gets the reader involved with lift up flaps and a pull down section on each page. I really like the back pack at the end too with all of the objects inside and my little girl likes telling me what each of these objects are. I would definitely recommend this book.

Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Sofia The First Amulet Single Rotary Duvet Set, Multi-Color
Offered by Home Furnishing Co

5.0 out of 5 stars my little girl is very happy with it as she loves Sofia, 4 July 2014
This is a lovely duvet set, my little girl is very happy with it as she loves Sofia. Nice quality, especially for the price.

Baby Infant Swimming Armbands 0-3Y in PINK
Baby Infant Swimming Armbands 0-3Y in PINK
Offered by just4baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great armbands, 15 Mar. 2014
These are great arm bands for the price. They fit my 2 year old perfectly and she swims around confidentally with them on. I received one pair and one of the valves kept popping out and the seller immediately replaced them immediately.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't last, 25 Feb. 2014
This is supposed to be Eau de Parfum which you would think would mean the smell lasts a long time once sprayed but it doesn't so I definitely won't buy again.

Designer Inspired Diamond Cut Sterling Silver 3mm Rope 20 Inches Chain Necklace
Designer Inspired Diamond Cut Sterling Silver 3mm Rope 20 Inches Chain Necklace

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Feb. 2014
This is an ok chain but a lot thicker than I was expecting which I think makes it look a bit tacky but it is ok for the price

Elements, Silver 2mm Clear Crystal Studd
Elements, Silver 2mm Clear Crystal Studd
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings, 18 Jan. 2014
These earrings are exactly as described. They are very tiny but that was what I wanted. I would recommend them if you are looking for very small earrings.

VTech InnoTab Software: Disney Princess
VTech InnoTab Software: Disney Princess
Offered by Next Generation Worldwide

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 18 Jan. 2014
This was purchased for a 2 year old, even though she isn't at the recommended age, she is a huge princess fan and I thought she could just play with the bits she's able to at the moment and grow into the rest. However, due to there being different difficulty settings, my little girl is able to play with most of it and has great fun doing so. I would defintely recommend as it is educational too. Very pleased with this purchase.

VTech InnoTab Software: Minnie Mouse
VTech InnoTab Software: Minnie Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 18 Jan. 2014
This was purchased for a 2 year old, even though it is aimed for 4-6 year olds, my little girl has an innotab and likes Minnie so I thought she could just do what she can on it and then grow in to it. However, considering it is for a 4 year old, my 2 year old can play some of the games on it really well already. There is the option of easy or difficult so I think this will last a long time as she can switch to difficult. Overall, this is a nice game with stories on it too and has kept my 2 year old entertained for a while and teaches them colours and order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4