Profile for A. Butterfield > Reviews

Content by A. Butterfield

A. Butterfield (Newcastle, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Surgical Steel Dangle Skull Upper ear cartilage tragus earring by pegasus body Jewellery
Offered by Pegasus Body Jewellery

2.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased this item before so didn't hesitate to ..., 7 July 2015
I have purchased this item before so didn't hesitate to order it again but this time the skulls were fixed on backwards so that they don't face outwards. Have to wear them from behind me ear so that the skull face shows outWARDS.

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Red
Offered by buy1more-Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like it runs out of charge quickly but I like ..., 25 Dec. 2014
Feels like it runs out of charge quickly but I like my music loud. Handles base quite well and is very compact and useful.

Beautiful You
Beautiful You
by Chuck Palahniuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Return to form after a couple of later novels that ..., 25 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Beautiful You (Hardcover)
Return to form after a couple of later novels that didn't hit the mark for me as a long serving Palanhuik fan.

Live Nation Men's Metallica - Kirk Ouija Guitar Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Small
Offered by LoudclothingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium female, 25 Dec. 2014
For a size twelve female, the size small men's fits me perfectly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Greeaaattt, 25 Dec. 2014
Love it. Perfect fit

Oh No It's... The Wonder Stuff
Oh No It's... The Wonder Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Will Eat Stuff, 8 Nov. 2014
Return to form. Great album. Jesus will Eat Stuff have done it again. Sounds just llike the old stuff. Erica and Miles make this album, which is a good job as they're the only original band memebers left. Still sadly miss Malcolm Trews but the other members made up from Jesus Jones and Pop Will Eat Itself (hence the name I hilariously used above) hold up their own. They were fantastic live too. Glad they still do gigs. Hadn't realised this was a double album when I bought it so I felt like I had ten bonus tracks. Perhaps a bit too pricey in this digital age but worth seeking out for perhaps a bit cheaper.

Vax U88-AM-P Air≥ Pet Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U88-AM-P Air≥ Pet Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Overstock Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing suction, 16 Feb. 2014
This vacuum is good even on my multi textured rug. It has a different setting for hard floors and does well lifting up pet hairs. Soon after we bought it the brush became clogged with either hair or a string. i was really disappointed and worried about the cost of sending it back for repair. I went onto the Vax website for the address etc. for the return and they had a very very simple diagnostic and repair instructions that i could easily follow even though I don't consider myself as having an aptitude for that sort of thing. Never had a problem with it since that one time and really rate it as a good and light vacuum cleaner.

Interpet Chomper Monkey Tugger Treat Holder Dog Toy
Interpet Chomper Monkey Tugger Treat Holder Dog Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last five minutes, 16 Feb. 2014
My dog is not an especially hard chewer of toys but this didn't last at all. The tug rope you see is not of a standard size. It is much smaller than you would expect. Like a puppy toy.

Plaque Off 180g (DV)
Plaque Off 180g (DV)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Plaque Off 180g (DV) (Misc.)
After a while of using this product i could really notice that my dog's teeth were visibly whiter. Being concerned about their dental health, I now use this alongside Tropiclean which is a drinking water additive and a dog toothpaste. Both of my dogs have great looking teeth and not completely rancid breath!

I have bought the human equivalent because I have faith in this product.

Pettex Chippets Woodshavings (Pack of 4)
Pettex Chippets Woodshavings (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good and safe, 16 Feb. 2014
Idea for a non driver like myself to be able to buy pet bedding in bulk. This is very reasonably priced but a good quality product. Used for my gerbil and Degus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5