Profile for Neil Sibley > Reviews

Content by Neil Sibley

Neil Sibley

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product I reckon!, 22 Mar. 2014
Bought this with the Old English Telephone box version and both look great on my phone. Excellent, sturdy & easy to fit. Haven't bounced one off the floor yet - possible the side bits may be vulnerable, but my overall preference is for the phone to stay light rather than bulky. Top product I reckon!

Official 5 Seconds Of Summer Vandal Mikey Solos Soft Gel Case for Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7)
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product I reckon!, 22 Mar. 2014
Bought this with the Apple Soda version and both do look great on my phone. Excellent, sturdy & easy to fit. Haven't bounced one off the floor yet - possible the side bits may be vulnerable, but my overall preference is for the phone to stay light rather than bulky. Top product I reckon!

2 x disGuard Anti-Reflective Screen Protector for Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray - PREMIUM QUALITY (non-reflecting, hard-coated, bubble free application)
Offered by disGuard

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the extra money, 22 Mar. 2014
Arrived quick (post from Germany) and having chosen item for 'quality' I am happy enough. Can't say surface IS completely bubble-free having fitted to my phone, but non-reflective surface / texture / fit are all as the advertising stated. Well worth the extra money I think, compared to the bulk pack types.