Profile for M. Hardy > Reviews

Content by M. Hardy

M. Hardy "madsadmaud" (Blackpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers Speedsters - Lady Operator, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly comfortable shoes, 7 April 2016
Absolutely wonderful. I broke a bone in my foot last year and it didn't set in exact alignment and I still suffer some pain. I've been waiting two months for a specialist foot and ankle appointment and my GP recommended trainers which support the foot. I wasn't sure about wearing trainers for work, but these are perfect. They are black and not obviously trainers at first glance. They support my foot and the memory foam cushioned inner is sooooo comfortable. Well worth the money.

Sharples N Grant Shake 'a' Fox, Small
Sharples N Grant Shake 'a' Fox, Small
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended - a great success, 2 Jan. 2016
A great hit with an excited 4 year old chocolate Lab who loves squeaky toys. Has played with it daily since Christmas Day and it is undamaged and going strong. Ask him where "Foxy" is and he runs and fetches it immediately! Huge success.

Good Boy Meerkat Plush Dog Toy
Good Boy Meerkat Plush Dog Toy

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price - cheap product! Do not recommend it., 2 Jan. 2016
Stitching where the toy is filled was open. So cheap it wasn't worth returning as I can sew up the seam myself so I've on given this only 2 stars. Disappointing as I couldn't give it to the dog on Christmas morning. Fortunately he had Shake a Fox (and other toys) to play with.

Homescapes Double Size Thermal Fleece Underblanket 30 cm deep fitted Mattress Protector.
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars So cosy, 20 Dec. 2015
so thick and cosy I also bought another for my son.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - recommended purchase, 20 Dec. 2015
This was for my daughter when she acquired two young male cats after her 19 yr old girl passed away. The "boys" need regular access to the outdoors for play, hunting, or just to enjoy the garden and fresh air, especially when my daughter is at work. The microchip recognition is perfect for ensuring no other cats can get in. Entry and exit can be controlled so that my daughter can ensure they are at home all night, or on firework nights, New Year etc when there appears to be a commotion in the street - first footing! Money well spent.

Kitchen Craft Set of 3 Plastic Measuring Jugs
Kitchen Craft Set of 3 Plastic Measuring Jugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent measuring jugs, 20 Dec. 2015
Brilliant. Small one is great measuring scoop for dog food!

Essential A5 Days to Page Dairy for 2015 - Black
Essential A5 Days to Page Dairy for 2015 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended if you need a paper diary, 20 Dec. 2015
Has served me well all year. Just ordered a new one for 2016. I like a page per day and even A5 fits into my handbag.

Spain - The Expat Survival Guide
Spain - The Expat Survival Guide

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful part of research when buying in Spain but I want to LIVE in Spain not survive, 20 Dec. 2015
Useful reading when considering a move to Spain, but I wasn't 100% happy with the concept of expat surviving in the title. I want to live in Spain and become part of a Spanish community not an expat one and if I stay in UK I will need a book on how to survive in England on a pension! However, the book is useful in some ways to make people aware of difficulties they may face in Spain if they haven't already figured out that it's not all sea, sand and sangria! Worth reading to get another perspective.

The Complete Guide to Buying a Property in Spain: 10th Edition
The Complete Guide to Buying a Property in Spain: 10th Edition
by Anthony I Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable research if you're serious about buying in Spain, 20 Dec. 2015
Excellent book. Can read the chapters which are relevant to you and not bother with others. Was a great help to me and I expect to complete the purchase of my new home in Spain by the New Year!

2 / 3 seat Sofa Cover, Storage Bag for Moving or Storage
2 / 3 seat Sofa Cover, Storage Bag for Moving or Storage
Offered by Mooveit Packaging Supplies ®

3.0 out of 5 stars Forget 3 seater unless a small sized one - 2 seater yes it's OK, 20 Dec. 2015
Not quite what I was expecting. The "bag" doesn't close, needs to be taped and it isn't quite large enough for my 3 seater. Will be okay for 2 seater as I will be able to tape it up to ensure the polythene sheet doesn't come off during removal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4