Profile for kitteh Kat > Reviews

kitteh Kat

Virtual Makeover
Virtual Makeover

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Virtual Makeover (App)
I don't think there is any virtual makeover app like this one. Real models and makeup! If anyone is looking for makeup ideas themselves-parties, dates, or just a casual day out! 'Mary kay' has it all. I would definitely recommend this app for all ages (my 10 yr old daughter goes crazy for it) cartoon makeovers just don't do the trick sometimes, do they? That's why i gave it five-stars.

Calico Critters Living Room Accessories Set with TV, Fireplace and Piano
Calico Critters Living Room Accessories Set with TV, Fireplace and Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 8 Dec. 2013
It said on the description that it was made especially for their company, but it's actually made for the sylvanian company. It's still very good, it gives any doll house more life and makes it more homely. It keeps the children entertained for Hours. Highly recommended.

celebrity Doctor - Free games
celebrity Doctor - Free games

1.0 out of 5 stars decent, 23 Aug. 2013
The game is decent, but the patients are always with the same illnesses. I've no idea why they call it 'celebrity' doctor because you don't even know if you ARE a celebrity. It's fun for the first few minutes of when you purchase it, but then after you've treated all of the illnesses, it is a complete BORE. I don't particularly recommend it unless you need a game that will last a few mins. My kids haven't touched it since we got it.

My Horse
My Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars nipples, 4 May 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
I am a horsie with purple and green nipples, my owner is a orange yogurt spewing dragon who eats donkeys for afternoon tea