Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "tartxcore" (Castleford, England)

Terr5tory (Territory Series)
Terr5tory (Territory Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book!!, 2 Oct. 2015
Another great book from Susan Bliler! I loved Delano's story!! He was such a sweetie in the end!! The books are very well written and characters are all well rounded!! I liked that although Eleanor was a lovely leading lady although I wasn't a fan of her bratty sister!! Great book can't wait for the next one!!

The Duke's Revenge
The Duke's Revenge

1.0 out of 5 stars The beginnings of a good story but poorly written, 19 July 2013
I am very disappointed with this book. I had to give up a quarter of the way in. The writing was terrible, really poor grasp of grammar and spelling. The spelling was akin to that of a non native english speaker. The story seemed good however the writing just ruined this for me. I Wish I had of read the previous review before wasting £1.03 on this book. I will avoid this author in future and question why this has been published without any proof reading?

Whispered Music (London Fairy Tales Book 2)
Whispered Music (London Fairy Tales Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Amazing oh did I mention it was AMAZING?!, 6 Sept. 2012
Having just spent the last day devouring Whispered Music, Rachel Van Dyken's adaptation of Beauty and the Beast (I have been waiting for months for this baby!) I have to say it was perfect!!!
Everything from the storyline, to the characters to the subtle but oh so there Disney references made this book amazing.(I am a hardcore Disney Beauty and the Beast fan having seen the film over 100 times!) I really love Rachel's writing style and her characters just come to life from the pages. Dominique's character was haunted but handsome and the idea of scarred hands and a scarred heart worked well together. What I really enjoy about Rachel's books as well are the heroines, they are strong feisty females rather than like in some books where the heroine simply goes along with the hero and seems to all but disappear.
I also love the fact that characters from previous novels reappear, the sense of continuity and of family bonds is really nice. I have to say I am very excited for Hunter's story....

To conclude, you must must must read this book (and all of Rachel's others) if you love a brilliant historical romance!! Each book gets better and better! Thank you Rachel for making my favourite fairytale come to life in a new way!

My Wicked Pirate (Zebra Debut)
My Wicked Pirate (Zebra Debut)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book i've read this year!, 17 July 2011
I adored this book, the detail in the novel is supurb and you cannot help but fall in love with Eros the pirate. I laughed and cried at this book and have read it 2 more times since finishing it! It will be hard to find another novel to live up to this one! Keep writing, Rhona Sharon you have it spot on!! =]

She Woke Up Married (Little Black Dress)
She Woke Up Married (Little Black Dress)
by Suzanne Macpherson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 April 2008
This book was great, little black dress books have never let me down! They always use fantastic storylines and characters! This was no exception, the gorgeous Turner Pruitt and Paris made a fantastic match! The bit about her childhood made for some slight tears! I suggest this book to any fan of romantic fiction!