Profile for Mark > Reviews

Amazing Health Flip Folding Shooting Stick
Amazing Health Flip Folding Shooting Stick
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and comfortable., 1 July 2016
I have had a back problem for 23 years and often need to sit for a while when walking or standing for lengthy periods.. This is inconvenient if there ia no seating available. This product provides an ideal solution. I have tried traditional shooting sticks, but the spike on the end is not good on paving and I find the seat more comfortable on this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying!, 1 Mar. 2016
They are Altoids Curiously Strong Mints! There is not a lot more one can say. Anyone who doesn't know what they are like can only find out by trying them!

Celtic Music For Flute. Sheet Music, CD for Flute(with Chord Symbols)
Celtic Music For Flute. Sheet Music, CD for Flute(with Chord Symbols)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 2 Dec. 2015
Excellent selection of tunes. My only nigggle would be that a great many are in the key of C. While most might welcome this, I play a low D simple system flute and have to transpose many of the tunes.

Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Offered by RST Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat., 2 Dec. 2015
Very neat and easy to use. I like the slot at the back where you can insert a piece of card to make a prop so that it will stand up. I would like it better if there was a hinged flap so that you didn't have to mess around with fiddly bits of card. It says you can use a guitar plectrum, but all mine are too thin.

Mens Fashion Dungarees Denim (XX-Large, Black)
Mens Fashion Dungarees Denim (XX-Large, Black)
Offered by Harvies Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars No good to me., 18 April 2015
Got the largest size but they were too small, couldn't fasten the side buttons. Had to send back. Snag with buying like this, you lose all your postage! Will try not to do it again.

The Encyclopaedia of Witchcraft and Demonology
The Encyclopaedia of Witchcraft and Demonology
by Rossell Hope Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine of information., 10 Jan. 2015
This replaces a copy that I bought in the 1960's. Someone borrowed it and then denied all knowledge. It is a mine of information relating to the ignorance of the populace and the cruelty of religious fanatics of not really all that long ago. Lots of reproduced pictures from the days of the Inquisition. Everyone should have a copy to remind them what happens when theology is taken as fact and extremists take over.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell., 10 Jan. 2015
They are Nag Champa Incense sticks. What more can I say? I have been using Nag Champa for years and these are definitely what they are.
I recommend them to anyone wanting to create a nice Indian style atmosphere. Some years ago I used to burn them in my shop and people would come in and say "I'll have some of what you're burning". I Am retired now, but still use them regularly>

Bradshaw's Handbook
Bradshaw's Handbook
by George Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a Christmas present for my wife. I ..., 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bradshaw's Handbook (Hardcover)
It was a Christmas present for my wife. I had been warned that it would not be delivered until after Christmas but in the event it arrived in lots of time. She is thrilled with it and spends hours reading about interesting facts and places.

Learn Old English with Leofwin
Learn Old English with Leofwin
by Matt Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service as always., 31 May 2014
Book arrived well within stipulated time in excellent as new condition.
Would recommend it to anyone interested in the origins of the English Language, or even English (especially Anglo-Saxon) history. Books on Old English tend to be rather daunting, but this one is very user friendly and one need not be an academic to learn from it. The author passed away very recently, but I understand Book 2 is due for release in due course. I am looking forward to that.

Escape the Diet Trap
Escape the Diet Trap
by Dr. John Briffa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Escape the Diet Trap (Paperback)
Excellent book, I would recommend it to anyone, not just those who need to lose weight but for anyone wishing to understand the effects of what they are eating. Should be read by all so that the information can become common knowledge.

Page: 1 | 2