Profile for J D Ross > Reviews

Content by J D Ross

J D Ross

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seagate Expansion 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC & Xbox One
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars This Seagate Expansion 5TB USB 3. 0 Desktop 3 ..., 24 Jan. 2016
This Seagate Expansion 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch... IS NOT supported
by by Seagate as product for Windows 10 and should be sold as not compatable
with Windows 10.
Will my Seagate drive work with Windows 10?
Seagate has evaluated current product lines to determine which ones will be supported
in Windows 10. Older drives that are not listed here may work, but have not been tested.
Software not listed below is not supported on Windows 10, using the drive as a drag and drop
destination or with backup software built into Windows 10 (file history and image backup)
can be an alternative.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2016 12:12 PM GMT

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great sotware - MUST HAVE !, 6 Oct. 2014
It's great software - MUST HAVE !

AMD FX8350 Black Edition 8 Core Processor (4.0/4.2GHz, 8MB Level 3 Cache, 8MB Level 2 Cache, Socket AM3+, 125W, Retail Boxed)
Offered by IT LAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
It's fast and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption

Acronis Backup and Security 2010
Acronis Backup and Security 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars I've received the item as expected, and as always on time and i tact., 28 May 2013
I've received the item as expected, and as always on time and i tact. Well packed and of good quality. I love it.

45cm SATA II (Serial ATA 2) Cable (3Gb/s) ~ Straight to Straight ~ Latching Lock (Lead cannot become loose disconnect) ~ Male to Male (M-M)
Offered by World of Data Ltd

NZXT CB-8P - 8-Pin (EPS12V) Black Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable - CB-8P (CB-8P)
NZXT CB-8P - 8-Pin (EPS12V) Black Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable - CB-8P (CB-8P)

Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PC/Mac)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I've received the item as expected and as always on time and i tact., 28 May 2013

Roxio Creator 2011 (PC)
Roxio Creator 2011 (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars God but too slow and too big to install, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Roxio Creator 2011 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
God but too slow and too big to install it took ages to instal on my well specified and configured PC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3