Profile for Vicki Rankin > Reviews

The Secrets Your Mama Didn't Tell You About MEN: The MANual To Amazing Sex
The Secrets Your Mama Didn't Tell You About MEN: The MANual To Amazing Sex
by Cv Pillay

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed to be honest, 1 Jun. 2015
Really basic stuff. The book is extremely thin and mostly made up of pages for you to fill out. I think I learned one new thing. Really disappointed to be honest, from the reviews, I was expecting more.

[Best Outdoor&Shower Bluetooth Speakers Ever] Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors/Shower
Offered by CHERRY STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent speaker! Love the bluetooth function, 1 Jun. 2015
Excellent speaker! Love the bluetooth function. Battery life is fantastic, hasn't gone dead on me yet. Use it when I am in the bath and it isn't affected. Everyone that sees it, comments on it. Will probably be purchasing another for my boyfriend as he keeps 'borrowing' it.

The New Facercise: Give Yourself a Natural Facelift
The New Facercise: Give Yourself a Natural Facelift
by Carole Maggio

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changer, 14 Nov. 2014
I'm in my late twenties and don't look my age anyway but I wanted to get a head of the game, as my face looks really gaunt now when I lose weight. Fantastic book, a life changer! My skin is much softer and plumper (coupled with only using natural products on my face too). Just bought another one for my mother, I just hope she doesnt take offence! I highly recommend this book. The exercises are easy and you can see the difference quickly.

Superfood Juices
Superfood Juices
by Julie Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars If you get one book about juicing, get this!, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Superfood Juices (Hardcover)
Fantastic book. Lots of information laid out in an easy to read way. Covers everything that you would need to know about juicing. Definitely went for the right book :)

Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6)
Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Product smells off, 27 July 2014
Product smells like its gone off. Like it has been left in warm storage by the supplier or something. Disgusting