Profile for Mr. A. P. Bryant > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. P. Bryant

Mr. A. P. Bryant (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Proden PlaqueOff Cat Feline Formulation for Bad Breath, Plaque and Tartar (40g)
Proden PlaqueOff Cat Feline Formulation for Bad Breath, Plaque and Tartar (40g)
Offered by Petremedies

4.0 out of 5 stars What I did for my fussy cat!, 28 April 2016
1st i bought the Cat/Dog version of this and my cat noticed the strong seaweed smell right away and refused to eat any of his food with it on. So i sent for this "Cat" version. The seaweed doesn't smell as strong in this because of the added brewers yeast powder, but he still noticed it and refused to eat any. So what i have done is, i have some packets of "Dreamies" cat treats, i put a scoop full into a quater of a packet of one and gave it a good shake. The granules stick the biscuits lovely and the best thing is he doesn't notice anything different with them, RESULT!. So now he can clean his teeth everyday and have a treat at the same time.

Windscreen Scratch Glass Repair - Repairs Scratches & Wiper Blade Marks
Windscreen Scratch Glass Repair - Repairs Scratches & Wiper Blade Marks
Offered by The Scratch Doctor

2.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT work for me ?, 20 April 2016
Thought I would try this product out on the scratch on the rear window of my Audi A3, that I expect I did when I used a ice scrapper in the winter(which I won't be using again).

Well after spending some time going over the scratch(as per the instructions) it did NOTHING what so ever to it ?. IMO how can polishing paste sort out a scratch ?, maybe a light mark yes ?, but a scratch ?.

I think I was expecting to much with this stuff, disappointed.

8L Litre Manual High Pressure Sprayer Bottle Knapsack Spray Weed Killer Garden
8L Litre Manual High Pressure Sprayer Bottle Knapsack Spray Weed Killer Garden
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 Dec. 2015
Because my garage is just to far from my house I am unable to use a hose when washing the car I needed a product to use that gives me a jet of water so I can do a pre-wash spray down to get any loose road stuff off before washing and this did the job fantastically!.

Fill it up with water to the line, give it 20-30 pumps and away you go. I would say its a bit tricky at first to adjust the nozzle to make the water more of a jet rather than a spray, but once you find the "sweet spot" it stays as a jet.

Superb product that keeps high pressure 5 STARS

Farecla 7163 150ml G3 Professional Scratch Remover Paste
Farecla 7163 150ml G3 Professional Scratch Remover Paste

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Stuff!, 27 Sept. 2015
I "had" a few marks around my car and some scratches on the boot bumper lip on my Audi A3 S-line in white. Thought I would give this product ago as I had nothing to loose other than the cost. WOW the paste is AMAZING!

I think the secret with the paste is to keep spraying water on the waffle pad(which I brought from elsewhere!) as you use it.

1. Spray water on the waffle pad
2. apply a pea size amount on the pad
3. Rub lightly on the body work side to side, up and down on the mark or scratch.
4. As you feel it going a bit dry spray more water on the pad and continue
5. Wipe off with a micro fibre cloth

Some of the areas I did have to do the process twice

This worked 100% for me and got rid of all marks and scratches. After I gave the area a wax to re-seal it(well I did do the whole car)

Highly recommended with the use of the waffle pad!

Sumex 2808032 Boot Bag Boot Tidy II with Velcro 50 x 25 cm with 3 Mesh Side Pockets
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tidy bag, but wrong colour in images!, 18 Jun. 2015
Wanted a boot tidy, so chose his one as I wanted black!. Well its NOT black as in the images, it grey.

Other that the colour being wrong for me its a good strong bag. The Velcro grips very well so it wont move.

Colour wrong in the images = 4 stars!

BLUE DEVIL HEAD GASKET SEALANT
BLUE DEVIL HEAD GASKET SEALANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for my Rover!, 6 Jun. 2015
This product worked for my car that has a leaking/blown head gasket. BUT this is NOT a permanent fix!. It lasted 1 year, the first time I added this to the water. So had to purchase this item again to repeat the process.

This item came in a much bigger bottle so you only need to use half of it.

It is very easy to use, Just follow the instructions on the back of the bottle. But one thing I didn't bother doing was removing the thermostat before starting the job, I just emptied some of the coolant from the bottom of the radiator, so to leave room in the water system for the Blue Devil liquid when pored in.

It worked 100% for me on my Rover 416, year 1998

It may not work for all, but I suppose its worth ago to save the hefty price of paying for a new head gasket ?

No complaints, only praise = 5 stars

Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines, 6 Tablets
Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines, 6 Tablets
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job!, 30 July 2014
Got these for my Tassimo T20 machine as the descaling light came on

A quick guide........

1. Measure out 0.5L of warm water in a jug
2. Add the tablets(I added 2 tablets because of the hard water in my area), wait till they dissolve
3. Poor into machine container, place into the back.
4. Power on, then Insert the service yellow pod located at the back, close down. Place the empty jug under the tap to catch the water.
5. Press and hold the big button for 5sec and away it goes.

Should take around 20mins or when ALL the water runs out!. The descaling light will go out, then the re-fill light and the stand by light will come on. Power off

6. After all done wash out the container with clean water, then re-fill it and do the cleaning service 4 times

DONE

MOBILESFOR YOU® 2 IN 1 CAR CHARGER + USB CABLE FOR HTC ONE M7 HTC ONE M8
MOBILESFOR YOU® 2 IN 1 CAR CHARGER + USB CABLE FOR HTC ONE M7 HTC ONE M8

3.0 out of 5 stars Its like the budgie.......CHEAP!, 17 Jun. 2014
Well I just tried this out driving home.............

1. The part that fits in the cigarette lighter gets hot to the touch. I kept looking down at it, expecting smoke to pore out!
2. It charges very slowly!

I spose that is what happens when you spend £3.50 on a product like this, hmmmmm ?

Note to self - DONT BY CHEAP!

HTC One M8 (2014) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector................when applied right lol, 11 Jun. 2014
After using the Matte finish screen protector on my "old" iPhone, I wanted to get the same Matte finish for my new HTC One M8. This was the one I chose at a great price.

The protector was VERY easy to put on, just give the screen a quick clean with the provided cloth, peel back tab 1 half way, line up the top edge and place the whole lot down pulling the rest of the tab layer off. Push out the bubbles(which push out VERY easy) with the supplied calendar card(which will be handy to keep in the wallet after lol). Then just pull off the tab 2 layer, all done.

*WORD OF WARNING* - after you have pushed out the bubbles then go to pull off tab 2, MAKE SURE you do this slowly so the tab 2 layer DOES come off the main protector screen. I just gave the tab a pull without thinking and pulled the whole lot off again GRRRRRRRR!. Which I had to bin because dust ended up going on the sticky side of the protector, well that game over if that happens. Good job I had a 2nd one which went on AOK. As I have said it IS very easy to apply, if you take your time!.

Overall:

PRO's
1. Very easy to apply
2. Everything you need for the application is in the package(and more)
3. Matte finish stops glare
4. Matte finish stops finger prints
5. Fits perfectly to the edges of the HTC One M8 screen
6. Amazing delivery service(arriving the next day on a FREE delivery is fantastic!)
7. The chew sweet that was included in the delivered jiffy bag was nice lol

CON's
1. NONE (just user errors by me, as said above)

Very, very happy 10/10

Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 8 Discs (8 Servings)
Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 8 Discs (8 Servings)
Offered by Souvenirs & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY expensive on here! - Nice though!, 4 May 2014
Got this and others from the local supermarket(3 for £10). Why is this selling for £7.39 for 1 pack WOW ?

Anyway as said by others, popping the pod in the microwave for 6 seconds, ALL for contents DOES come out. After adding the milk it does make for a nice drink. Though after every drink I make with my Tassimo I pop the mug/glass in the microwave for 10 seconds just to make it a bit more hotter!

I've yet to try the Milka one so cant compare them together.

4 stars for the drink