Profile for Mr. A. P. Bryant > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job!, 30 July 2014
Got these for my Tassimo T20 machine as the descaling light came on

A quick guide........

1. Measure out 0.5L of warm water in a jug
2. Add the tablets(I added 2 tablets because of the hard water in my area), wait till they dissolve
3. Poor into machine container, place into the back.
4. Power on, then Insert the service yellow pod located at the back, close down. Place the empty jug under the tap to catch the water.
5. Press and hold the big button for 5sec and away it goes.

Should take around 20mins or when ALL the water runs out!. The descaling light will go out, then the re-fill light and the stand by light will come on. Power off

6. After all done wash out the container with clean water, then re-fill it and do the cleaning service 4 times

DONE

MOBILESFOR YOU® 2 IN 1 CAR CHARGER + USB CABLE FOR HTC ONE M7 HTC ONE M8
MOBILESFOR YOU® 2 IN 1 CAR CHARGER + USB CABLE FOR HTC ONE M7 HTC ONE M8

3.0 out of 5 stars Its like the budgie.......CHEAP!, 17 Jun. 2014
Well I just tried this out driving home.............

1. The part that fits in the cigarette lighter gets hot to the touch. I kept looking down at it, expecting smoke to pore out!
2. It charges very slowly!

I spose that is what happens when you spend £3.50 on a product like this, hmmmmm ?

Note to self - DONT BY CHEAP!

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - HTC One M8 (2014) - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector................when applied right lol, 11 Jun. 2014
After using the Matte finish screen protector on my "old" iPhone, I wanted to get the same Matte finish for my new HTC One M8. This was the one I chose at a great price.

The protector was VERY easy to put on, just give the screen a quick clean with the provided cloth, peel back tab 1 half way, line up the top edge and place the whole lot down pulling the rest of the tab layer off. Push out the bubbles(which push out VERY easy) with the supplied calendar card(which will be handy to keep in the wallet after lol). Then just pull off the tab 2 layer, all done.

*WORD OF WARNING* - after you have pushed out the bubbles then go to pull off tab 2, MAKE SURE you do this slowly so the tab 2 layer DOES come off the main protector screen. I just gave the tab a pull without thinking and pulled the whole lot off again GRRRRRRRR!. Which I had to bin because dust ended up going on the sticky side of the protector, well that game over if that happens. Good job I had a 2nd one which went on AOK. As I have said it IS very easy to apply, if you take your time!.

Overall:

PRO's
1. Very easy to apply
2. Everything you need for the application is in the package(and more)
3. Matte finish stops glare
4. Matte finish stops finger prints
5. Fits perfectly to the edges of the HTC One M8 screen
6. Amazing delivery service(arriving the next day on a FREE delivery is fantastic!)
7. The chew sweet that was included in the delivered jiffy bag was nice lol

CON's
1. NONE (just user errors by me, as said above)

Very, very happy 10/10

Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Offered by My Swift

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY expensive on here! - Nice though!, 4 May 2014
Got this and others from the local supermarket(3 for £10). Why is this selling for £7.39 for 1 pack WOW ?

Anyway as said by others, popping the pod in the microwave for 6 seconds, ALL for contents DOES come out. After adding the milk it does make for a nice drink. Though after every drink I make with my Tassimo I pop the mug/glass in the microwave for 10 seconds just to make it a bit more hotter!

I've yet to try the Milka one so cant compare them together.

4 stars for the drink
1 star for the price on here

Tall latte glasses with latte spoons - 380ml - Set of 4.
Tall latte glasses with latte spoons - 380ml - Set of 4.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for BIG Latte, 1 May 2014
After purchasing a Tassimo and finding out the Latte glasses I bought(from a supermarket) were to small I needed a larger Latte glass. So I decided to buy these.

Making the larger Latte drink from Tassimo(which is at 325ml), with the froth on top there was a 1cm gap from the top. So there was NO overflow making these glasses ideal for what I want!.

They are VERY well made with thick glass and feel great and well balanced in the hand.

Oh and the long spoons are great aswell

They came in a box, with each glass well packaged in bobble wrap bags

Highly Recommended 5 star

Merrell Mens NORSEHUND OMEGA MID WTPF Trekking & Hiking Shoes
Merrell Mens NORSEHUND OMEGA MID WTPF Trekking & Hiking Shoes
Price: £57.35 - £100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME & warm, 7 Dec. 2013
I'm glad I went to a local outdoor clothing shop in my area to try these on before buying them. Because I take a 12 or 13 size shoe/trainer the shop only went up to a size 12 in the boot. At the time I was only wearing trainer socks(which are very thin) and the size 12 was VERY snug. So that told me I needed a size 13. When I got home I ordered the size 13 on Amazon.

*WORD of warning* - When I ordered these I was given a tracking number which then I found out these were being sent from Belgium Germany so they will take a good 4-6 days to get to you in the UK!. They turned up well packed in the shoe box, which was in a delivery bag.

Now that I have used the boots a few times I can tell you they are REALLY good!. Because I have a bigger size I have more room to wear extra socks if needed!. On one very cold morning I had this combination.

1. SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks(as the base layer)
2. bridgeable thermal socks
3. The boots(with the thermal lining)

My feet have NEVER got cold!. Even standing still for 2-3 hours(doing nature photographing) they stayed warm!.

With the added feature of being water proof I can only give VERY HIGH praise for them knowing I will stay dry aswell. So out in the snow should be no problem(I will test that out when it does snow I must add)

To round up

PRO's
1. Very comfortable
2. Very warm(thermal lined)
3. Very strong high grip tread
4. Non slip laces
5. Great looking

CON's
Um other than making sure you get the right size(or the next size up when you plan to wear thick socks), NOTHING!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great base layer socks!, 3 Oct. 2013
Needed to get myself a good pair of base layer socks and insulated walking boots to help combat the cold conditions when im out and about doing some winter nature photography(last year my feet were freezing brrrrr).

1st off these SealSkinz are alright on there own but SUPERB with another pair of thermal socks over the top!.

What I have got myself to wear is these SealSkinz(for the base layer), then a pair of Bridgedale thermal socks over the top, to then go inside the new Merrell Norsehund Omega fully insulated walking boots I bought(which are awesome by the way).

To finish up - SealSkinz Base layer socks + Thermal socks + insulated walking boots = warm, comfortable, happy feet

BRING ON THE COLD! :)

Helly Hansen Men's HH Warm Freeze 1/2 Zip Thermal Baselayer Top
Helly Hansen Men's HH Warm Freeze 1/2 Zip Thermal Baselayer Top
Price: £32.50 - £85.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very nice top, 4 Sept. 2013
I do a lot of winter photography, so getting the combination of clothes in cold conditions is a must. I have a good fleece and just got a North Face Nuptse 2 down Jacket(I was using a Gelit last year), I just wanted to sort out a good base layer. After ALOT of research and recommendations from people at work, the Helly Hansen was the one to get.

I'm a well built 6ft 4inch chap, so I went for a XXL size. It fits spot on for me, the length and arm length is great and its NOT tight, but figure hugging as its supposed to be.

VERY happy with the top.

I'm even thinking about getting the Helly Hansen Mens Lifa Warm Pant for £42 to complete my clothing set up for this up and coming winter

The North Face Men's Nuptse Down Jacket
The North Face Men's Nuptse Down Jacket
Price: £111.56 - £239.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Gonna do the job well, 4 Sept. 2013
Having got the Gilet last year, I now need another down that covers my arms as well for the up coming winter, so I just had to get this product. Being a 6ft 4, well built chap, I went for the XXL(same size as my gilet) and it is a spot on fit for me, even when wearing a fleece and a jumper underneath.

I originally was going to get a different colour(coffee brown) but the colour and the description on the North Face website did not match up(they even don't much on here as well ?), so it was to much of a gamble on what I was going to be sent ?. So I chose the safe option of black. Plus at a price of £127.99, its £52 cheaper.

I can only give high praise for this jacket, as North Face products are always very well made and top quality.

10/10, 5 stars, A1, Top Bananas etc etc
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2014 7:51 PM GMT

Golebo Semi-Matt screen protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 - (Semi-matt, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove)
Offered by DISAGU protectionfilms

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 July 2013
Got this for my new TZ30 to protect the screen. Made sure there was NO dust about or on the screen, it went on very easy with NO bubbles. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3