Profile for Read Tumi > Reviews

Content by Read Tumi

Read Tumi (West Oxfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Gut Health Diet Plan: Recipes to Improve Digestive Health and Boost Wellbeing
by Christine Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth owning for info. & recipes!, 30 Aug. 2016
I love the Kefir & pineapple smoothie recipe & look forward to trying more…good info. alongside the recipes to. First read a library copy but decided I wanted to own it.. I don't have a lot of space but thought this was worthwhile!

LPD Furniture Maximo Single Cube, In Oak
LPD Furniture Maximo Single Cube, In Oak
Offered by Comfy Homes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a good price!, 30 July 2016
We wanted real wood, not veneer-very happy with the cube shelving!

Phytoceramides 350mg 60 Capsules - Plant Derived Ceramides Support Supplement To Help Maintain Younger, Wrinkle Free Skin. UK Manufactured GMP Guaranteed Quality
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 30 July 2016
Have taken the Phyto ceramides for approx 6 weeks and there's been a big improvement in the eczema on my fingers so I'm extremely happy with this product and will continue taking it. Have had the problem for more or less 2 years and this is the first thing which has made a real difference. A friend who's currently living in Singapore recommended it as it improved the strength of her nails…. have ordered another box!

10 Chef's Tealights
10 Chef's Tealights
Offered by jam2day

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful!, 23 July 2016
Really useful having tea lights when you don't want to burn a candle for hours…Chef's candle's great when cooking -especially fish!

Highway
Highway

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Love it!! Fab voice!, 23 July 2016
This review is from: Highway (Audio CD)
Well, in my humble opinion Holly comes from a mega brilliant ancestry!! Love her voice, just got goosebumps listening to 'Giving Up'-tho' I've not been in the exact situation myself. Just left wondering why I've discovered her so late considering I've been a fan of Hank's for near-eye 40 years!!!

1 Pack of Toxaprevent Toxaprevent Plus Sachets 30 Sachet
1 Pack of Toxaprevent Toxaprevent Plus Sachets 30 Sachet
Offered by Quasaro

3.0 out of 5 stars No improvement detected., 10 July 2016
It was recommended by someone who said it helped her childs eczema I used it for 4 weeks hoping it would help eczema on my fingertips but I sadly, there was no improvement.

Rainbow Designs Peter Rabbit My First Flopsy Bunny
Rainbow Designs Peter Rabbit My First Flopsy Bunny
Offered by The Path of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for one year old!, 10 July 2016
Well made, good quality item.

Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna Paste 425g
Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna Paste 425g
Offered by Superfooduk

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty but hard texture., 10 July 2016
Pleaaant taste but the hardness means it can't go straight in the blender to make a smoothie.

4 Pack of Gluten Free Dragonfly Tea Organic Himalayan Darjeeling 20 Sachet
4 Pack of Gluten Free Dragonfly Tea Organic Himalayan Darjeeling 20 Sachet

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Darjeeling!, 10 July 2016
Love it! Don't drink any other brsnd of Darjeeling it's never bitter-unless accidentally stewed!

Berry Allure Plums in Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 4)
Berry Allure Plums in Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicous!, 30 Mar. 2016
Yes they are expensive and not the best plums in chocolate I've ever had but I love the slight tartness of the contrast between the lums and the chocolate…delicous!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4