Profile for Georgie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
New Beginnings
New Beginnings

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 8 Sept. 2017
This review is from: New Beginnings (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, didn't think I would, as I am hooked on all the Cornish Characters in the other books but couldn't put this down either. I did wonder if some of the characters, were actually based on Actual Tv presenters, which we all know,this made this book even more interesting.

The Holiday Home
The Holiday Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant easy read., 8 Sept. 2017
This review is from: The Holiday Home (Kindle Edition)
Yet again, another book by Fern that I couldn't put down.

Hidden Treasures
Hidden Treasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Hidden Treasures (Kindle Edition)
Another wonderful read, I couldn't put it down. Again Fern has done it again, wonderful characters etc.

A Seaside Affair: A heartwarming, gripping read from the Top Ten bestseller
A Seaside Affair: A heartwarming, gripping read from the Top Ten bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 Aug. 2017
Wonderful read, I really couldn't put it down and hated finishing it. Just make sure you read this trilogy in the right order. Hope Fern brings these wonderful characters back.

A Plain and Simple Truth
A Plain and Simple Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Story, 21 April 2016
Another excellent read I could not put it down
I am just sorry that there will not be s third book.

Another Summer (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)
Another Summer (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 Oct. 2014
Another brilliant book by John Nixon. I have read this book in a couple of days and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the easy way th that John writes and the way he explains the tricks of Family Tree researching. The characters are all believable and do feel like old friends. I now have to wait for the next book. Hurry up John Nixon.

Stolen Futures (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)
Stolen Futures (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read, 28 Jan. 2014
ANother excellent book by John Nixon. I found it more complicated than the previous two books but as a family tree buff I found it very interesting,totally relating to it all. I just hope that there is a fourth book being written right now. Anyone that loves Family History will totally enjoy this book and anyone that is thinking of embarking on such a journey will learn the basics.
Can,t wait for for the next book.

The Cuckoo Clock (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)
The Cuckoo Clock (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 13 Jan. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I started it yesterday morning and finished it tonight after I had rushed home from work especially, so I could finish it. I was totally gripped by the second page. It is a nice easy read with just enough intrigue and not too confusing. I didn't realise that there was a first book as which maybe I should have read that first but I will now be ordering that now. I hope there are more to come from this author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 10:20 PM GMT

Girl on a Beach, Cornwall art print from a watercolour painting by Alex Pointer
Girl on a Beach, Cornwall art print from a watercolour painting by Alex Pointer
Offered by Cornwall Art Prints

5.0 out of 5 stars By the sea, 2 Jun. 2013
I love this little print, just wish it was a lot bigger but it really is a lovely watercolour and the delivery packaging was excellent.

The Secrets of Jackson Glen
The Secrets of Jackson Glen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, in-fact I could not put it down, it had me gripped frpm page 1. Recommend it to anyone that loves family history with a twist.

Page: 1 | 2