Profile for Ally101 > Reviews

Content by Ally101

Ally101

Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, 2011 Christmas Special  [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, 2011 Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas disappointment, 25 Feb. 2013
I am a massive doctor who fan but I feel although the cast is fantastic, the story is absolute rubbish. Claire Skinner gives a brilliant performance as does Matt Smith but the plot is just stupid!

Better Day
Better Day
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolly at her best, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Better Day (Audio CD)
This album is excellent. Dolly Parton is a country queen and this album is the proof. It's full of new material and my personal favourite is "Together You and I" because such a catchy tune. A great CD!!

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Show on TV, 21 Feb. 2013
I gave this 5 stars but I'd give it 10 if I could. The show is absolutely hilarious and I'd recommend it to anybody. A really great watch with some funny special features as well. If you can buy it, then do so immediately.

Michael Jackson's This Is It
Michael Jackson's This Is It

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 21 Feb. 2013
When I first herd of the This is it album, I thought it was the songs as they were performed in the film. It is basically a greatest hits abulm but its still brilliant. With songs like "Smooth Criminal" and "Thriller" the album is a great listen. It also includes a second disc that has some fantastic demos of "Beat It", "Wanna Be Starting Something" and "She's Out Of My Life". It also features a poem called "Planet Earth". It a great CD that every MJ fan needs.