Profile for Caz > Reviews

Content by Caz

Caz

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely tipple!, 9 Feb. 2016
Delicious. I have some as gifts at Christmas and it went down a treat!

The Worst Princess
The Worst Princess
by Anna Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars A witty read!, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Worst Princess (Paperback)
This book was given as a gift to my two year old and I have given it to several other little girls. The rhymes are clever and the story is amusing. I love that this book turns the typical princess stereotype on its head and my daughter loves the dragon! The illustrations are beautiful and add to the humour. One of our favourite bedtime reads.

Expecting: Everything You Need to Know about Pregnancy, Labour and Birth
Expecting: Everything You Need to Know about Pregnancy, Labour and Birth
by Anna McGrail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative - highly recommended!, 11 Jan. 2011
I bought/was given about 4 different pregnancy books and this was the most useful. It doesn't have nice colourful pictures, so if you are looking for pictures of your little one growing, I wouldn't get this, but in terms of information it is excellent. I have bought it for several of my pregnant pals and they also love it. It gives you a thorough week by week break down of what is happening with the baby and suggests other things that you could be thinking about. I felt really informed about my pregnancy and ready for labour!!!

VTech Baby Lullaby Light-Up Lamb
VTech Baby Lullaby Light-Up Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Bedtime routine!, 4 Oct. 2010
A very useful toy, we use it when we put our 6 week old down for a nap. We can leave the lullaby mode on and as it is 10 minutes, she's often asleep by the time the cycle ends. Very pleased with this product and would recommend it.